Knee Hyaluronic Acid Injections Market Potential Growth, Attractive Valuation Make it is a long-Term investment by 2030 | FMI Report
The knee hyaluronic acid injections market is expected to observe considerable growth across the forecast period of 2020-2030. The heightening prevalence of osteoarthritis among a substantial chunk of the populace may prove to be a vital growth factor for the knee hyaluronic acid injections market. The market is anticipated to boom due to the aging population and the introduction of technologically advanced products. The shift in preference to minimally invasive procedures and rapid results is expected to drive the market for hyaluronic acid in the coming years.
Hyaluronan injections are used for various joint disorders, including osteoarthritis and during certain eye surgeries including cataract removal, corneal transplantation, and repair of a detached retina and other eye injuries.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample>>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12548
Future Market Insights (FMI) projects that the global knee hyaluronic acid injections market will grow in value at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2020 and 2030. Some of the key takeaways from the report include:
- The global knee hyaluronic acid injections market is projected to surge past valuation of US$ 2,897 Mn by the end of 2030
- By product, three-injection viscosupplementation is expected to hold the majority of market share, accounting for over 50% of market value
- Based on end-use, ambulatory surgical centers and orthopedic clinics are forecasted to cumulatively account for more than 3/5th of the total share
- By region, North America is anticipated to prevail as the largest regional market, accounting for more than 2/5th of global value
- Europe is poised to remain the second most lucrative region, holding more than 1/5th of the market share
Knee Hyaluronic Acid Injections Market: Growth Dampeners
The side-effects associated with knee hyaluronic acid medication may prove to be a major growth obstacle. Even if it is an effective option for osteoarthritis patients, knee hyaluronic acid has a variety of side-effects like heat, redness, rashes, bruising, itching, injection-site pain, and others. These are not long-lasting effects but can prove to be a painful experience for the patients. Hence, this factor may hinder the growth of the knee hyaluronic acid injections market to a certain extent.
In addition, the relief level after the medication of knee hyaluronic acid injections varies from person to person. If it works well for one then it cannot work the same for another patient. Hence, this aspect may further dampen the growth prospects across the knee hyaluronic acid injections market.
Get Access to Research Methodology Prepared by Experts>>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12548
- Single Injection
- Three Injection
- Five Injection
- Next Generation (Steroid Combination)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Sales
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Key Countries Covered
Seikagaku Corporation (Zimmer Biomet Inc.), Sanofi S. A., Fidia, Farmaceutici S.p.A., Anika Therapeutics Inc. (DePuy Synthes Inc.), Institut, and Biochimique SA (Bioventis LLC) among others.