Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Market Report Offering Market Outlook, Industry Size, Market Share, Forecast 2021-2030 | Wyeth, Mitsubishi Tanabe, Schering-Plough
A new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) forecasted that the ankylosing spondylitis treatment market will expand at a healthy rate between 2020 and 2030.
The growth of the market is majorly attributed to the rising incidence of spondylitis among people across the world. According to a survey conducted by Arthritis Care & Research, nearly 20-50% of people suffering from ankylosing spondylitis exhibit spinal progression of certain levels in the last two years of follow-up.
On this premise, TNF inhibitor treatments and Non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) have been the major therapies in treating ankylosing spondylitis and other types of inflammatory arthritis conditions. Furthermore, recent studies by findings at the Universita Degli Studi del Molise (Italy) revealed that physiotherapy is highly beneficial in treating ankylosing spondylitis without the risk of medicinal side-effects.
“Market players are leveraging the proliferating demand for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs through the oral mode of administration and are hence focusing on launching novel products. This is expected to significantly complement the growth of the market during the forecast period,” opines FMI analyst.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12345
Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Market – Key Takeaways
- Inclusion of nano curcumin to significantly aid the treatment methodologies of ankylosing spondylitis, thus bestowing lucrative revenue opportunities.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are expected to remain the most sought-out drugs owing to a high preference among medical professionals in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis.
- Oral route of administration remains the most preferred mode on the back of simplicity associated with consumption.
- Among the consumer demographic, the adult segment is forecasted to account owing to the higher prevalence of ankylosing spondylitis among adults as compared to children.
Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Market – Key Trends
- Increased spending in the healthcare industry on extensive research pertaining to ankylosing spondylitis is encouraging market players to innovate novel treatment methods.
- The inclusion of physical rehabilitation and therapy in modern-day treatments coupled with growing preference for physiotherapy is bestowing lucrative revenue opportunities to market players.
Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Market – Regional Analysis
- North America and Europe are projected to cumulatively account for more than 50% of global market value, with the majority of the revenue share concentrated in the U.S. and EU4
- The dominance of North America is attributed to the strong presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure, rising prevalence of ankylosing spondylitis, and innovations in the pharmaceutical sector in the U.S.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-12345
Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players operating the market include, but not limited to, Wyeth, Mitsubishi Tanabe, Schering-Plough, Takeda, Amgen, Centocor, Abbott, Eisai, and Pfizer. Market players are focusing on procuring approvals of drugs from regulatory bodies to widen their distribution. On these lines:
- In Feb 2020, Taltz (ixekizumab) received approval from Health Canada for treating adults with ankylosing spondylitis who weren’t responsive to conventional therapies.
- In Dec 2019, Avsola (infliximab-axxq) by Amgen obtained approval from the US FDA to be used in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis.
Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Market – Taxonomy
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- Immunosuppressive Drugs
- TNF Blockers
- JAK Inhibitors
Route of administration
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Sri Lanka
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
Automated Compounding Systems Market FMI’s analysis gives an insight into key market trends, strategies, regional players and various segments on the basis of form, type, application and region.
Ion Mobility Spectrometry Market Find insights into global market scenario and segmentation on the basis of ingredients, application, source and region.
Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market FMI’s report highlights parent market trends and strategies in the market with segments and dynamics through the forecast period.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org