Ophthalmic Tonometers Market Share, Size: 2021 Market Research with Growth, Manufacturers, Segments and Forecast – 2030 | FMI Report
FMI states that the global ophthalmic tonometers market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.8% between the period 2020 and 2030. The technological advancements and rise in the cases of diabetes among people has led to the expansion of the ophthalmic tonometers market.
“Despite of recording decelerated growth due to COVID-19 pandemic, the global ophthalmic tonometers market is anticipated to grow over the forecast period. Restrictions imposed by various governments with the intent of curbing the unbridled spread of the virus might have negative impact on the market as well.” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12687
Important Highlights of the Ophthalmic Tonometers Market
- The technological advancements have helped to produce efficient tonometers for end users. This in turn increased the overall demand in the market.
- The U.S. has the largest ophthalmic tonometers market in the world owing to their well-established health care system. This encourages and creates awareness among the people to seek better solutions to treat their ailments.
- Europe has the second largest market after North America, followed by East Asia. The large number of diseases like diabetes and glaucoma have forced the people to adopt tonometers to maintain healthy life.
- Applanation tonometers and handheld tonometers are the two major typed which dominate the current market. They have several medical purposes like human and veterinary diagnosis
Ophthalmic Tonometers Market – Drivers
- The significant growth seen in technology has enabled researchers to provide efficient products which are easier to operate. This will be the key driver for the ophthalmic tonometers market in the forecasted period.
- The rapid rise in diseases like diabetes and glaucoma have caused the increase in demand for tonometers in the market. This is another major cause for the growth of the global ophthalmic tonometers market.
- The ophthalmic tonometers are widely used for diagnosis purposes in hospitals and clinics. With the increase in health care spending, the demand for tonometers is bound to rise promoting growth of the market.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12687
Ophthalmic Tonometers Market – Constraints
- The outbreak of COVID-19 damaged the global ophthalmic market severely. With the drastic decrease in demand, the producers lack the motivation to innovate and create efficient products.
- The market for ophthalmic tonometers declined due to lack of raw materials, scarcity of manpower, and insufficient resources with the suppliers. This is a major challenge for the global ophthalmic tonometers market.
The key players in the ophthalmic tonometers market are focusing on technological advancement and innovation to provide efficient products to the consumers and gain a competitive edge over other players.
The companies holding the majority of the market in terms of revenue and products include Node, Metal Zug, Horvitz, Topcon, Revenue Group Oyo, Kiowa Group, OCULUS Optikgerate GmbH, 66 VISION TECH Co., Ltd., Photon Surgical Systems Ltd., Jorgensen Laboratories, Eicemeyer Veterinary Equipment Ltd., Nanjing Redsun Optical Co., Ltd., AMETEK, Inc.
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
Seizure Detection Devices Market FMI’s analysis gives an insight into key market trends, strategies, regional players and various segments on the basis of form, type, application and region.
Thrombophilia Testing Market Find insights into global market scenario and segmentation on the basis of ingredients, application, source and region.
Vascular Screening Market FMI’s report highlights parent market trends and strategies in the market with segments and dynamics through the forecast period.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org