Insights on the Palletizer Global Market to 2026 - Featuring ABB, KION Group and Sidel Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Palletizer Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The palletizer market was valued at USD 2.37 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 3..27 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 5.34% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
- A-B-C Packaging Machine Corp.
- ABB Ltd.
- BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG
- Honeywell Intelligrated
- KION Group AG
- Krones AG
- Schneider Packaging Equipment Co. Inc.
- YASKAWA Electric Corp.
- Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc.
- Arrowhead Systems Inc.
Key Market Trends
Food & Beverages Industry Offers Potential Growth
- The food and beverage industry has always been a key contributor to enhancing the market revenue of palletizer. As the competition between retailers continue to intensify, and government regulations become more stringent, the retailer demands continue to increase. Thus, the need for palletizing robots has never been more imperative for success in the food and beverage industry.
- Among all of the machinery products in packaging, palletizer is the most preferred and beneficial for the packaging of food and beverage items, due to its low cost, small footprint, and high throughput rate. Palletizing systems are useful elements at the end of a packaging line, a vital task for every industry, including pharmaceutical, chemical as well as personal care, and cosmetics.
- Due to space limitations within the facility, the centralized palletizing concept was the most practical option. The system's requirements included a neutral to a positive return on the cost of goods sold, a reduction in the forklift traffic around the production lines, improvements in the quality of work, especially ergonomics, and the installation of a robust and reliable system.
- Considering all the trends and innovations that are taking place, worldwide, related to the food processing industry with the implementation of selective compliance assembly robot arm (SCARA) as well as in the manufacturing industry, contributing to the decrease in energy costs, it can be concluded that it is braced for advancements in the packaging machinery as well as palletizer sector in the near future.
United States to Occupy Significant Market Share
- The United States is one of the largest and most advanced markets for adopting new and innovative palletizing solutions. The strong economy, with notable port traffic, increased e-commerce activity, and key manufacturing indices, results in significant growth in manufacturing and is poised to drive the demand for palletizing solutions in the country.
- Sectors, including retail, automotive, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical, are the largest sources of demand for such solutions in the country. Prior to COVID-19, it was estimated that the US shipments of corrugated packaging exceeded 470 billion square feet by 2025 annually. The need for transportation of the products for the food and beverage industry to maintain an SKU that is cost-effective for shipping has resulted in the widespread adoption of the organization's palletizing solutions irrespective of their size.
- Post pandemic, this number is expected to be higher than the estimated owing to the increased demand to keep the actual product safer and highly sanitized.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHT
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 COVID-19 Impact on the Market
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.2 Market Restraints
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Product
6.1.1 Conventional Palletizer
22.214.171.124 High-Level Palletizer
126.96.36.199 Low-Level Palletizer
6.1.2 Robotic Palletizer
6.2 By End-user Vertical
6.2.1 Food & Beverages
6.2.3 Personal Care & Cosmetics
6.2.5 Other End-user Verticals
6.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.3.4 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 United Arab Emirates
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 A-B-C Packaging Machine Corp.
7.1.2 ABB Ltd.
7.1.3 BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG
7.1.4 Honeywell Intelligrated
7.1.5 KION Group AG
7.1.6 Krones AG
7.1.7 Schneider Packaging Equipment Co. Inc.
7.1.9 YASKAWA Electric Corp.
7.1.10 Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc.
7.1.11 Arrowhead Systems Inc.
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x0th5i
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900