Injectable Benzodiazepine Market 2021 Analysis By Regional, Outlook, Competitive Landscape Strategies And Forecast 2030 | Akorn Inc, Pfizer Inc., AdvaCare Pharma, Dash Pharmaceuticals LLC & so on…
Future Market Insight’s projections reveal that the global injectable benzodiazepine market is set to shoot up significantly in 2020, reaching a value of US$ 260 Mn in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Benzodiazepines are a class of psychoactive drugs used to reduce anxiety amongst patients. As the pandemic tightens its grip each day, stress levels among individuals regarding the threat is increasing. Massive layoffs from jobs across various industries due to lockdowns is leading to increased cases of depression. Without jobs, people are unable to sustain their families, which is putting enormous strain on their mental and physical well-being. Therefore, consumption of anti-depressant drugs containing benzodiazepine has increased.
Injectable benzodiazepine drugs are administered as the first course of treatment for bipolar disorders, dementia, schizophrenia, autism and anxiety disorders. According to the estimates provided by WHO, European College of Neuro Psychopharmacology (ECNP) and the European Brain Council (EBC), a quarter of the world’s population is afflicted by mental disorders at least once in their lifetime. As a result of these increasing affliction cases, the demand for injectable benzodiazepine drugs is set to increase in the long-run.
“Rising prevalence of generic injectable drugs has provided major traction to the injectable benzodiazepine market since the past few years and will continue to do so during the forecast period. However, stringent government regulations concerning drug dosage has led to a limited number of formulations being listed under the “branded” category, thus limiting market penetration,” concludes a prominent FMI analyst.
For more insights into the Market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11724
Key Takeaways from the Global Injectable Benzodiazepine Market Report
- Short-action injectable benzodiazepine drugs is gaining ground attributed to immediate action and fast excretion
- Generic injectable benzodiazepine drugs are stealing the spotlight as they are more cost-effective. Generic midazolam, diazepam and lorazepam drugs are being prescribed for insomnia, anxiety and seizures on an increased frequency
- A CAGR of ~3% is predicted for the global injectable benzodiazepine drugs market for the year 2020 due to rising stress levels associated with COVID-19
- Europe and North America shall jointly capture approximately 3/5th of the global injectable benzodiazepine market by 2020-end
Global Injectable Benzodiazepine Market- Key Trends
- Leading manufacturers are concentrating on addressing drug shortages and reach a wider target audience. For this, optimizing production and effective cost management are necessary
- Rising prevalence of mental disorders in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to bolster prospects of the global injectable benzodiazepine market. This is primarily due to the large population base and subsequent entry of prominent manufacturers
- Sedentary lifestyles world over have led to a general increase in anxiety levels among people. This is also led to the outbreak of several lifestyle diseases. Taking cognizance of this fact, manufacturers are accelerating the production of injectable benzodiazepines
Global Injectable Benzodiazepine Market- Region-wise Analysis
- Asia-Pacific shall emerge as the hotspot for injectable benzodiazepine production. Rising proliferation of mental disorders has motivated market players to establish base in the region
- Latin America is emerging as an important market due to high incidences of alcohol withdrawal induced anxiety disorders among the population
- MEA and Oceania are still experiencing the growth phase
- The US shall account for nearly 3% market growth in 2020 due to the debilitating impact of the coronavirus pandemic
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11724
Global Injectable Benzodiazepine Market- Competitive Landscape
The global injectable benzodiazepine market is consolidated, dominated by the following market players: Akorn Inc, Pfizer Inc., AdvaCare Pharma, Dash Pharmaceuticals LLC, Accord Healthcare Ltd, Hameln Pharma Ltd., F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited, Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Martin Dow, Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and Troy Laboratories Pty Ltd.
Besides these players, there are also other players who concentrate on inorganic growth such as forging distribution agreements, acquisition of new technology, product enhancements and partnerships with other players. For instance, Xeris Pharmaceuticals announced positive outcomes of their Phase 1b clinical trial on diazepam intramuscular injection using the XeriSol technology.
Similarly, in December 2019, Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced the commercial availability of Biorphen to treat hypertension.
Global Injectable Benzodiazepine Market Taxonomy
Time of Action
- Short Acting
- Long Acting
- Agitation & Aggression
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Muscle Spasm
- Status Epilepticus
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostics Centers
- Nordic countries
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Middle East & Africa
- Northern Africa
- Southern Africa
We offer tailor-made solutions to fit your requirements, request customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-11724
More about the Global Injectable Benzodiazepine Market Report
Future market insights offer a unique perspective and actionable insights on the injectable benzodiazepine market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2015 – 2019 and projections from 2020–2030 based on drug class (diazepam, lorazepam, and midazolam), by time of action (short acting long acting), by indication (agitation & aggression, anxiety, alcohol withdrawal, muscle spasm, seizures, tetanus, sedation, anesthesia insomnia, and status epilepticus), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and online pharmacies) in seven key regions.
Explore Extensive Coverage about FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Landscape
Contrast Media Injectors Market: FMI’s extensive research report on the contrast media injectors market offers global industry analysis for 2015-2019 and opportunity assessment for 2020-2030 and profiles the market by product type and end-users across seven key regions.
Protein A Resins Market: Investigate FMI’s recent projections on the protein A-resins market to glean detailed information about key recommendations to market players on winning imperatives and successful strategies to consolidate a foothold within the market.
Generic Injectables Market: The global generic injectables market is slated to expand threefold by 2029, concludes FMI’s research report published on the subject. The analysis has been provided across five segments in seven major regions
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com