Worldwide Print and Apply Labeling and Labeling Equipment Industry to 2026 - Food and Beverages Market to Hold a Major Share - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Print and Apply Labeling and Labeling Equipment Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The print and apply labeling and labeling equipment market is expected to reach a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
The role of labels and packaging solutions in product management has changed significantly over the years, as the modern consumer's ability to comprehend better what is inside the product, he/she chooses to purchase, has grown tremendously. While the demand for automatic labeling equipment is growing at a significant pace, leading manufacturers are further trying to innovate their product features with the adoption of next-generation technology trends.
- Sidel SPA (Tetra Laval)
- HERMA GmbH
- SACMI (Societa Anonima Cooperativa Meccanici Imola)
- Wuxi Sici Auto Co., Ltd.
- KHS GmbH
- Kunshan Bojin Trading Co., Ltd.
- Worldpack Automation Systems
- Weber Marking Systems GmbH
- Novexx Solutions GmbH
- Etiquette Network
- Marchesini Group S.p.A.
- Heuft SYSTEMTECHNIK GMBH
- Quadrel Labeling Systems
- Axon LLC
- CECLE Machine
- PDC International Corporation
Key Market Trends
Food and Beverages to Hold Major Share
- Demand for automation in the food & beverage industry is driving the market. As consumers today are more conscious about the details of the product, the labels play a crucial role in providing information about the product and help boost sales. Manufacturers are now shifting to automated labeling systems to meet the growing demand from the food and beverage industry.
- According to the Association of Packaging and Processing Technology, it is estimated that Food and Drink Industry Economic contribution and growth opportunities information, 73% of food and drink manufacturers are engaged in automating manufacturing processes. In comparison, 46% are involved in warehouse and logistics automation. Factors such as these will boost the market for labeling equipment as well as print and apply labels.
- Shrink-sleeve labelers are booming in the market as sleeve film is sensitive to light, abrasion-resistant, durable, and waterproof. These labels can be easily removed from the containers and bottles, allowing the container/bottle to be reused.
- Also, according to a survey by the same association, 94% of food packaging operations are already using robotics. As for food processing, approximately one-third of companies are using robotics. The concept of decentralized "power" has extended to packaging machines as well, and manufacturers are now relying heavily upon automation. For instance, PDC International has developed a steam tunnel for a full-body shrink sleeve label that has integrated boilers, which provides a complete steam tunnel system. Due to this installation of an additional separate boiler is not required, and the manufacturers can better manage their power consumption.
Asia Pacific is Expected to Hold Significant Market Share
- The major driving forces in the Asia Pacific region include rising urbanized population, increasing demand for packaged food, easy availability of polymer films, and relatively low labor cast. A price-sensitive market like South-East Asia is expected to be a significant growth area for the use of shrink and stretch sleeves that are cost-effective solutions for decorating containers with highly complex shapes.
- The significant applications of print labels in the country include the cosmetics, food, and medical care sectors, which have substantial demand, owing to the large population in the region. China is a fast-developing market. The adoption of efficient and better-performing technologies to produce high-quality products has resulted in the expansion of the print label market.
- Increasing demand for personal care products and food and beverage is expected to drive consumption of FMCG products. Also, the demand for packaging in the food industry and the need for high speed & high-quality labeling solutions.
- The enormous expansion of exports in countries such as China, Japan, and India is a result of growth in the packaging industry boosted by the automated packaging methods. The availability of cheap labor has enabled companies in these regions to achieve increased productivity with lesser capital investments. As a result of this global nature of the business, companies can claw deep into the market share of players from the developed economies.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4 Market Drivers
4.5 Market Restraints
4.6 Assessment of Impact of COVID-19 on the Industry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Pressure Sensitive/Self Adhesive Label
5.1.2 Shrink Sleeve Label
5.1.3 Glue Based Label
5.1.4 In-Mold Label
5.2.2 Food & Beverages
5.2.3 Personal Care & Household Care
5.2.4 Other End-Users
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1zouhr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900