NEW JOINERS BOLSTER THE DIFFERENCE COLLECTIVE’S SENIOR TALENT
The Difference Collective has bolstered its senior team with six senior consultants joining their virtual model. With big names from GSK joining their ranks, The Difference Collective liberates talented independent healthcare communications consultants to unleash their passion and expertise to work wherever they want, when they want, without limits and deliver great results for clients.
- Sarah Hornby brings 20 years of experience across the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors, including science and technology, healthcare, business and corporate responsibility. Sarah led communications for the UK Government’s Vaccine Taskforce, focusing on launching a number of COVID-19 clinical trials in partnership with the National Institute for Health Research and several pharmaceutical companies. Sarah previously led media and communications activities for GSK’s high-profile business and charitable partnerships and is the Communications Director for TEDxLondon
- Oana Nechifor joins as a visual storyteller crafting animation and illustration to use the power of visuals to convey complex ideas
- Jon Cope joins as a senior PR professional, writer and academic with 25 years of experience. A published journalist and writer, Jon leads the MA in Public Relations at Westminster University, where he delivers modules on communications planning and management, media relations and content strategy and brand communications
- Suzanne Branston joins as an accomplished creative director and designer with more than 25 years of experience. Combining a deep understanding of business with an intelligent, thorough, creative approach, a passion for great ideas and a belief in the power of effective design, her experience covers brand strategy, identity, naming, trademarking, publishing, annual reports, corporate communications, packaging, web, exhibitions, marketing collateral, art direction and digital media
- Lisa Brockwell brings more than 20 years of experience in data communications, brand positioning and corporate communications in the pharmaceutical industry. Specialised in working with global teams to shape vocabulary and communications strategy for early pipeline assets and through phase 2 and 3 development and launch. Lisa has worked on many joint ventures, collaborations and mergers: helping companies co-position assets and portfolios through the vagaries of the development cycle
- Anneliese Levy brings over ten years of experience in the health sector, with particular expertise in health and medical writing, content development and research. Anneliese is a published author of research into the needs of men with advanced prostate cancer, cancer related-fatigue, NICE endorsed clinical guidance and is an active member of the Patient Information Forum and the Social Research Association
Angie Wiles, CEO, The Difference Collective, says, “Just over three years ago, we set out to create the UK’s leading virtual healthcare communications agency. We set ourselves a mission to prove that top quality healthcare comms can be delivered productively and effectively by experienced, senior independent professionals working collectively through a totally ‘Different’ flexible, virtual model. We’re delighted that our new joiners embrace this mission. Their skills will be snapped up by clients who relish our senior talent challenge and top-level thinking. Clients regularly tell us that our talent is “exceptional” and that they’re “blown away by our top-level thinking”.
The announcement comes as The Difference Collective is listed #18 in the Healthcare Rankings and #118 in the PR Week top 150 agencies in the UK with income of just over £2 million last year.