$3,624.19 Billion Automatic Liquid Filling Market - Global Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2021-2026: Key Players are Bosch Packaging Technology, Krones Group AG, E-PAK Machinery - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automatic Liquid Filling Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automatic liquid filling market was valued at USD 2414.95 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3624.19 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 7% over the forecast period 2021-2026
With the increase in the need for optimizing the assembly line process, to increase efficiency, the automatic filling machine helps in reducing the assembly line process, by minimizing human errors, as they are operated with the help of computers.
In the industries, such as food, beverage, and pharmaceutical, which require the process to be free from any contamination, and if the products are filled with the automatic filling machine, there is no human touch, and thus, supports the growth of the automatic filling machine market.
Furthermore, with the intense competition in the market, companies are continuously undergoing various business reengineering practices, to optimize their working efficiency and reduce operating costs, so as to increase the profit margins. Therefore, as the demand for flexible filling solutions is increasing, automatic filling machine can adapt to the changing packaging requirements without incurring much of the costs, to varied filling needs, such as volume, speed, and type of container.
However, high initial investments, and training the company personnel to operate these machines, are few drawbacks, which act as restraints during the forecasted period.
Key Market Trends
Cosmetics Industry Offers Potential Growth
- Nowadays, cosmetics are considered to be one of the essential commodities of life. As the market is evolving rapidly, and globalization is at its peak, cosmetics emerging in the market have been demanding attractive packaging styles, and the whole packaging industry revolves around consumer preference. This demand for innovative packaging has played an important role in driving sales.
- For instance, when it comes to face creams, men do not like to stick their fingers into a jar. Thus, the companies are offering creams in pump packages. And for this, the automatic liquid filling machines play a crucial role.
- Furthermore, under hair care products, the demand for shampoo is very high. According to Drug Store News, the sales value of shampoo was valued at USD 554.18 million, in 2018, and it is expected to increase every year. Therefore, for shampoo manufacturers, automatic liquid filling equipment may help in fulfilling the demand
- Furthermore, under cosmetics, the fragrance industry has the highest growth, and it is forecasted by International Flavors and Fragrances, that in 2019, the market for flavor and fragrance in Europe may be valued at USD 5 billion. The demand for fragrances is increasing among the working women, because of the increase in disposable income. And this may create a huge market opportunity for the automatic liquid filling machines.
- Therefore, with the increase in demand for other cosmetics products, such as oils, creams, or any gel-based products, cosmetics suppliers see a positive opportunity. Thus, in return, it may create a market for automatic liquid filling equipment, among the manufactures.
The automatic liquid filling market is fragmented and is competitive in nature. Some of the key players in this market are Bosch Packaging Technology, Krones Group AG, E-PAK Machinery, etc. Product launches, high expense on research and development (R&D), partnerships and acquisitions, etc. are the prime growth strategies adopted by these companies, to sustain the intense competition.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increased Consumption of Packaged Liquids
4.3.2 Focus on Precision, Speed, and Versatility, in Liquid Filling
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Initial Investment
4.4.2 Lack of Skilled Personnel
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Liquid Category
6.1.1 Consumable Liquids
6.1.2 Liquid Drugs
6.1.3 Industrial Liquids
6.1.4 Liquid Chemicals
6.1.6 Others Liquids
6.2 By Filling Variation
6.2.3 Foaming Characteristics
6.3 By Type
6.3.1 Aseptic Filler
6.3.2 Rotary Filler
6.3.3 Volumetric Filler
6.3.4 Net Weight Filler
6.3.5 Piston Filler
6.3.6 Other Types
6.4 By End-user Industry
6.4.1 Food and Beverage
6.4.2 Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
6.4.4 Other End-users Industries
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Bosch Packaging Technology
7.1.2 GEA Group AG
7.1.3 JBT Corporation
7.1.4 Filling Equipment Co. Inc.
7.1.5 Krones Group AG
7.1.6 Tetra Laval
7.1.7 Scholle Packaging
7.1.8 E-PAK Machinery
7.1.9 ProMach ( Federal Mfg. Co.)
7.1.10 Accutek Packaging Equipment Companies Inc.
7.1.11 Coesia Group SpA
7.1.12 KHS GmbH
7.1.13 Ronchi Mario SpA
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3qdwx9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900