Global Bullous Pemphigoid Market to 2025 - Insights, Epidemiology and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bullous Pemphigoid - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast - 2030" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Bullous Pemphigoid historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Bullous Pemphigoid market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Bullous Pemphigoid market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM Bullous Pemphigoid market size from 2021 to 2030. The Report also covers current Bullous Pemphigoid treatment practice, market drivers, market barriers, SWOT analysis, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Bullous Pemphigoid Epidemiology
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology segmented by Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Bullous Pemphigoid, Gender-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Bullous Pemphigoid, Age-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Bullous Pemphigoid, and Severity-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Bullous Pemphigoid scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2018 to 2030.
- In 2020, the total diagnosed prevalent cases of bullous pemphigoid in the 7MM were 124,517 which is likely to increase by 2030 at a CAGR of 0.96% for the study period (2018-2030).
- In 2020, there were 25,041 diagnosed prevalent cases of bullous pemphigoid in the United States, these cases are expected to increase at a CAGR of 1.26% for the study period of 2018-2030.
- Assessments as per this analysis showed that there were 13,772 cases of the mild-moderate form of bullous pemphigoid and 11,268 cases of the severe form of bullous pemphigoid in the United States in 2020.
- Assessments as per the analysts showed that 47% of total cases of bullous pemphigoid in the United States in 2020 were from the age group above 80 years.
- In 2020, males and females contributed to 44% and 56% of the total diagnosed prevalent cases of Bullous Pemphigoid in the United States, respectively.
- Among the European countries, the UK had the highest diagnosed prevalent population of bullous pemphigoid with 24,644 cases, followed by France which had 23,843 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2020. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest diagnosed prevalent population of 10,920 in 2020.
- In 2020, Japan accounted for 8,619 diagnosed prevalent cases of bullous pemphigoid which is the least cases among 7MM countries.
- The robust pipeline with novel MOA and oral ROA, increasing prevalence, effectiveness of drugs as both mono and combination therapy will positively drive the Bullous Pemphigoid market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Bullous Pemphigoid R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Bullous Pemphigoid. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Bullous Pemphigoid market.
- the in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (phase III and phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Reasons to Buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving Bullous Pemphigoid.
- To understand the future market competition in the Bullous Pemphigoid market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Bullous Pemphigoid in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for the Bullous Pemphigoid market.
- To understand the future market competition in the Bullous Pemphigoid market.
- Nihon Pharmaceutical
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals/Sanofi
- Akari Therapeutics
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o7eyr2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900