Worldwide Rheometer & Viscometer Industry to 2026 - Rapid Technological Advancements are Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Rheometer & Viscometer Market (2021-2026) by Product, Type, End-user, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Rheometer & Viscometer Market is estimated to be USD 832.5 Mn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1003.5 Mn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.8%.
Major factors that drive the market growth are rapid technological advancements and increasing R&D investments by manufacturers in rheometer & viscometer for various end-use industries. Expansion of petrochemical and material manufacturing industries and growing stringency of the government regulatory framework for product safety compliance in pharmaceutical industries, cosmeceutical, and biotechnological companies also help in promoting the growth. Besides, the rising public-private investments to support product innovation and increasing the number of target diseases helps in boosting the market growth to a certain extent. Furthermore, high usage of viscometers in chemical, petroleum, oil, and gas industries and the availability of innovative and affordable devices across emerging economies also help in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
However, the high cost of investment in the installation of rheometers & viscometers and the lack of availability of well-skilled technicians to operate these systems may create hindrances in the growth of the Global Rheometer & Viscometer Market.
1. Bruker Corporation introduces the OPTIMUS 2 detector head as part of a new "Augmented On-Axis Transmission Kikuchi Diffraction (TKD)" solution in Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD). A comprehensive package of new hardware and software expands the EBSD applications range and improves the spatial resolution when characterizing nanomaterials and nanostructures in a Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM). - 9th March 2021
2. Waters Corporation launched a new fragmentation technique and an imaging option for its high-resolution mass spectrometers giving research scientists working across a broad range of end markets including biomedical, biopharmaceutical, and food research, greater experimental freedom to explore the intricacies of peptides, proteins, and protein complexes. - 23rd June 2020
3. Brabender GmbH & Co. introduced a new Compact torque rheometer for the laboratory table "Brabender MetaStation 4E with mixer head" that can be used extremely flexibly and provides information on the plasticizing behavior of different materials. - March 2020
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Rheometer & Viscometer Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Expansion of petrochemical and material manufacturing industries
- Rapid technological advancements
- Rising global burden of target diseases
- Growing public-private investments to support product innovation in end-use industries
- High cost associated with advanced Rheometer and Viscometer platforms
- Lack of skilled professionals
- High-Growth opportunities in emerging economies
- Increasing awareness about the growing industrial applications of Viscometers and Rheometers among end-users
- Limited availability of well-skilled technicians for instrument operation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Waters Corporation
- Anton Paar GmbH
- Bartec Group
- Brookfield Engineering Laboratories (A Subsidiary of Ametek Inc.)
- Cannon Instrument Company
- Dynisco LLC
- Emerson Electric Co.
- GBC Scientific Equipment Pty Ltd
- GOTTFERT Material Testing Machines GmbH
- Hydramotion Ltd.
- Lamy Rheology Instruments
- Petroleum Analyzer Company LP (PAC LP)
- Spectris PLC
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- U-CAN Dynatex Inc.
- TA Instruments Inc.
- Sysmex Corporation
- Brabender GmbH & Co. KG
- Cobos Precision Sl
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4soknx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900