Worldwide Tubular Membrane Industry to 2026 - Increasing Applications in Chemical Pretreatment Is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tubular Membrane Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for tubular membranes is expected to register a CAGR of about 5% during the forecast period.
The major factor driving the growth of the market is the increasing demand from the energy & power industry. Furthermore, applications of the tubular membrane in chemical pretreatment are anticipated to further drive the market. On the flip side, low surface area to volume ration of tubular membranes is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
- Berghof Membranes
- Duraflow LLC
- Dynatec Systems Inc.
- Hyflux Ltd
- Koch Membrane Systems Inc.
- PCI Membranes
- Pentair PLC
- Porex Filtration Division
- SpinTek Filtration Inc.
- Lenntech BV
Key Market Trends
Energy & Power Segment to Dominate the Market
- The extensive use of tubular membranes in the energy and power industry is increasing incessantly with the rising demand for the power required to cater to the growing manufacturing industries. The industry is one of the largest water-consuming sectors across all the existing industries.
- Stringent government rules have surged the consumption of tubular membranes in power plants to process wastewater generated from all plant production units like cooling towers, flue gas desulfurization, boilers, etc.
- The industry is escalating continuously due to high power demand from a vast population and hence the consumption of tubular membrane is expected to grow during the forecast period. Furthermore, stringent government regulations regarding power generation are anticipated to boost the market studied.
- The global energy production from nuclear plants in 2020 is projected to be 2.71 trillion kilowatt hours and is forecasted to reach 2.78 trillion kilowatt hours by the end of 2025.
- All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the tubular membrane market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- The Asia-Pacific region holds a prominent share in the tubular membrane market globally and is expected to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific region dominates in terms of overall installed capacity of coal power plants with China and India dominating the global front in the sector. China has the largest installed capacity globally accounting for more than 973 gigawatts whereas India ranks third with a capacity of around 220 gigawatts.
- Furthermore, the revenue from the food & beverage industry in the region in 2020 is projected to be USD 44.2 billion out of global industry revenue of USD 76.78 billion. Hence contributing to the high demand for tubular membrane in the region.
- Moreover, China is the largest chemicals producers in the world and is responsible for 24% of the chemicals produced globally. In 2019, the total revenue generated by China from the sales of chemicals was about USD 1340 billion. Japan, India, South Korea from the region are also amongst the top ten chemicals producing countries.
- Thus, rising demand from various industries coupled with government support is expected to drive the market studied in the region during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Energy & Power Industry
4.1.2 Increasing Applications in Chemical Pretreatment
4.2.1 Relatively Low Surface to Volume Ratio
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Membrane Bioreactors
5.1.2 Reverse Osmosis
5.1.3 Other Applications
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Food & Beverage
5.2.2 Chemical & Petrochemicals
5.2.4 Energy and Power
5.2.5 Other End-user Industries
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o482ru
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900