Global Cancer Diagnostics Market Size & Forecast Report Till 2031
Visiongain has published a new report on Cancer Diagnostics Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Test Type (Tumor Biomarkers Tests (PSA Tests, CTC Tests, AFP Tests, BRCA Tests, CA-19 Tests, CEA Tests, HER2 Tests, KRAS Mutation Tests, ALK Tests, EGFR Mutation Tests, Others), Imaging (Mammography, Ultrasound, PET Scan, MRI Scan, CT Scan, SPECT & Others), Biopsy (Endoscopic Biopsy, Needle Biopsy, Bone Marrow Biopsy, Others), Immunohistochemistry, Liquid Biopsy, In Situ Hybridization), by Cancer Type (Lung Cancer, Melanoma, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Liver Cancer, Others), by End-user (Hospital Associated Labs, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Independent Diagnostic Laboratories, Cancer Research Institutes, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Cancer Diagnostics Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
According to Visiongain analysis, global cancer diagnostics market is estimated to be valued at US$ xx billion in 2020.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report: To Know the Impact of COVID-19 On This Industry @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/cancer-diagnostics-market-2021/
COVID-19 Impact on Cancer Diagnostics Market
COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most unprecedented situations, the world has faced nearly in a century. Due to the rapid transmittal of the disease, there has been a sharp increase in number of cases worldwide. While some countries have crossed their peak and are returning to normal, many others are seeing ever-rising numbers. Growing funding from governments and companies can help combat this highly contagious disease. There are some sectors that are struggling while others are thriving. Overall, almost every industry including global cancer diagnostic market is anticipated to be hit by the pandemic. Increasing adoption of telehealth, current scale of COVID-19 vaccination, increasing efforts put by pharma companies for COVID treatment and high investment by government bodies are expected to help this market to recover soon.
How the Cancer Diagnostics Market report helps you
In summary, our 590+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Cancer Diagnostics Market, with forecasts for production process, application, product, and material, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 21 key national markets– See forecasts for the Cancer Diagnostics market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Japan, China, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, GCC, and South Africa among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 16 of the major companies involved in the Cancer Diagnostics Market. Some of the companies profiled in this report are Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Siemens AG, Bio Rad Laboratories Inc., GE Healthcare, Illumina, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Genomic Health (Exact Sciences Corporation), BioMark Diagnostics Inc., Hologic, Inc., QIAGEN, and BD among other prominent players.
Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/cancer-diagnostics-market-2021/
Rising Funding for Cancer Research to Augur Cancer Diagnostics Market Growth
Governments in countries such as the U.S. are raising funds to assist cancer research. Clinical studies are also sponsored by governments to enable businesses to build successful cancer screening tests. The U.S. government allocated US$ 5.8 billion for cancer research and training to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), a federal government agency for FY 2018 to FY 2020. As opposed to the previous year, the budget rose by 5.3 percent. This is anticipated to fuel cancer diagnostics market growth over the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
Inclusion of Cancer Screening Tests in National Screening Programs
Early cancer detection requires appropriate diagnostic procedures to screen an asymptomatic population at an average cancer risk, particularly for breast cancer, cervical cancer, colon cancer and melanoma. Introduction of routine mammography by major developed economies where breast cancer incidence is high have added cancer screening test in national cancer programmes. For example, the U.S. government has combined the national cancer screening services with the national mammography program. This is projected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for the market players over the forecast period.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements @ https://www.visiongain.com/contact/
Currently, key players are forming various strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, partnerships, collaborations, and launching new products to strengthen their position in the global cancer diagnostics market. Companies are also expanding their R&D, distribution, and management facilities to expand their business and to hold a competitive edge in the cancer diagnostics market. Some of the companies profiled in this report are mentioned below:
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Bio Rad Laboratories Inc.
• BioMark Diagnostics Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• GE Healthcare
• Genomic Health (Exact Sciences Corporation)
• Hologic, Inc.
• Illumina, Inc.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Quest Diagnostics
• Siemens AG
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Find More Other Industry Research Reports by Visiongain:
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help:
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent market research company in Europe, the company comprises over 400+ analysts and consultants, adding more than 1400 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 18 industries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.