Digital Health Market Analysis 2021 | North America, Europe, APAC & MEA Industry Size and Forecasts 2026: iCognition Insights
The recent report published by iCognition Insights predicts the worldwide Digital Health Market to grow at a CAGR of 26.2% and reach USD 511.4 billion by 2026. This Healthcare IT report centers around market size and forecast at segmental, worldwide, regional and country level offering a point-by-point analysis of the industry dynamics for period 2020-2026. The report further conveys key bits of knowledge on market share, industry trends, growth elements and restraints, and expansion opportunities that are expected to impact the company profiles and overall industry development by 2026. iCognition Insights have investigated the key industry pioneers and new market entrants, offering a comprehensive perspective of market approaches and strategies, consolidations and acquisitions, and technology advancements adopted that could adjust or shift the whole market trend.
Digital health refers to any software, connectivity, sensors and other communication technology used to improve clinical consideration and wellbeing. The industry covers everything from healthcare and mobile applications, wearable devices, ingestible sensors, robotics to artificial intelligence technologies, aimed at improved diagnosis, disease treatment and enhanced care delivery to the patients. Technological advancements in the healthcare systems and smart technology rising adoption of smart technology by consumers is stimulating the global digital health market growth. According to the data from Pew Research Center, around 97% of the U.S citizens own a cell phone of some type with 85% of them owning smartphones. Additionally, government drives for improved healthcare services and high growth opportunities in developing markets are anticipated to accelerate the market demand.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Digital Health Market: Report Sample
The Digital Health Market is segmented based on technology (mhealth, telecare, digital health system, and healthcare analytics), by Product type (hardware and software) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
Key Industry Developments:
- May 2021: Mayo Clinic and Kaiser Permanente announced a joint strategic investment in Medically Home Group to develop hospital-at-home care facility, aiming at transforming the traditional health care model with technology amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
- April 2021: Microsoft Corp announced acquisition of conversational AI Company Nuance Communications in USD 19.7B deal to accelerate the growth of their digital health and cloud for healthcare offerings portfolio.
Key Companies Profiled in this Report include:
- Cisco Systems
- Cerner Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- AdvancedMD Inc.
- Biotelemetry Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- iHealth Lab Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- AT & T
The major strategies adopted by leading industry players are Partnerships, Collaborations and Technology Acquisitions.
Request for Special Pricing of this Latest Report @ Request for Special Price Quote
Benefits of Associating with iCognition Insights:
- Every research report is crafted to perfection by a team of domain executives and experienced research analysts
- Exhaustive report coverage, in-depth segmentation, latest industry trends and competitor strategies, aiding simplified decision-making
- Free 15% customization in the research report
- Express support and discussion with the research team for agreeable query resolution
Related Report Links from Digital Healthcare Segment:
About iCognition Insights:
iCognition Insights is a global market research services firm, specialized in providing industry-standard syndicated reports and consulting services to global clients across life sciences and healthcare industry verticals. Our methodological research approach coupled with deep domain and analytical expertise opens the doors to the insights that really matter. Our reports are carefully packaged and published to offer reliable and latest industry insights, forecast and strategy inputs; helping our clients address major business objectives, from market understanding, penetration and entry strategies to product portfolio management and competitor analysis.
iCognition Insights Pvt. Ltd.
U.S: +1 617 676 0160
APAC: +81 503 196 4844
Follow Us On: