Biotechnology Market is expected to reach US$ 471,336.4 Mn in 2025 With Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher and others
According to our new research study on “Biotechnology Market Forecast to 2025 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Technology, and Application,” the market is expected to reach US$ 471,336.4 million in 2025 from US$ 218,012.1 in 2017; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2018 to 2025. The report highlights trends prevailing in the market, and the factors driving and hindering the market growth. The growth of the biotechnology in healthcare market is attributed to the declining prices of genome sequencing, increasing innovative technologies, increasing number of initiatives by private and government bodies are key drivers for the growth of the market. However, factors such as risks associated with genetic data and systemic risks of genetically modified crops are likely to restrain the market growth to a certain extent.
(**Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis**)
To Know How COVID-19 Pandemic Will Impact Global Biotechnology Market | Get a Sample Copy of Report, Click Here: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100001316/
Based on technology, the biotechnology in healthcare market is segmented into DNA Sequencing, Fermentation, Cell Bases Assay, Nanobiotechnology, Chromatography, PCR Technology, Tissue Engineering and Regeneration, and Other Technologies. The DNA sequencing segment held a largest market share of 20.0% of the biotechnology market, by technology. This segment is also expected to dominate the market in 2025 owing to its ability to determine the specific order of the nucleotide bases that forms the strand of DNA and to identify and study variations in different group of animals and plants and their migratory patterns for determining the rare breed for seed or livestock.
The biotechnology in healthcare market is expected to witness substantial growth post-pandemic. The global healthcare infrastructure has observed that, in order to develop and maintain sustainable healthcare setup, utilization of biotechnology becomes crucial. Moreover, majority of the market players have focused on biotechnology to fight against coronavirus pandemic. In addition, several number of research centers and governments have actively participated which are assisting the healthcare professionals to work efficiently even under shortage of resources. These factors will eventually drive the market growth.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher, QIAGEN, Agilent Technologies, BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. and Illumina, Inc. are among the leading companies operating in the biotechnology in healthcare market.
Biotechnology in Healthcare Market, by Region, 2017 (%)
The report segments biotechnology (AI) in healthcare market as follows:
- DNA Sequencing
- Cell Based Assay
- PCR Technology
- Tissue Engineering and Regeneration
- Industrial/Bio Processing
- Food & Agriculture
- Natural Resources & Environment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South and Central America (SCAM)
- Rest of SCAM
1. INTRODUCTION 20
2. GLOBAL BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET – KEY TAKEAWAYS 22
3. GLOBAL BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET – MARKET LANDSCAPE 24
4. GLOBAL BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET – KEY MARKET DYNAMICS 38
5. BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET – GLOBAL ANALYSIS 43
6. GLOBAL BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET ANALYSIS – BY TECHNOLOGY 47
7. GLOBAL BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET ANALYSIS – BY APPLICATION 56
8. NORTH AMERICA BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2025 65
9. EUROPE BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2025 76
10. ASIA PACIFIC BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2025 88
11. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2025 101
12. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2025 112
13. BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET –INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 118
14. BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKET –KEY COMPANY PROFILES 124
14.1 THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. 124
14.1.1 Key Facts 124
14.1.2 Business Description 124
14.1.3 Financial Overview 125
14.1.4 Product Portfolio 125
14.1.5 SWOT Analysis 131
14.1.6 Key Developments 132
14.2 MERCK KGAA 136
14.3 PERKIN ELMER, INC. 141
14.4 AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES, INC. 149
14.5 F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD. 154
14.6 DANAHER 157
14.7 QIAGEN 163
14.8 BD 167
14.9 BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC. 170
14.10 ILLUMINA, INC. 174
15. APPENDIX 180 REASONS TO BUY Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the biotechnology market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global biotechnology market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution Purchase a copy of the Global Biotechnology Market report https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100001316/
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: email@example.com