Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market Report 2021 - Global Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2020-2027 with 2019 as the Base Year - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Anti-inflammatory drugs are used in the treatment of acute and chronic diseases with inflammatory etiology. Therapeutic delivery of anti-inflammatory drugs to the target site of action and simultaneously avoiding undesired side effects.
Anti-inflammatory drug supports to improve the quality of life and management of several rheumatic conditions such as arthritis. Anti-inflammatory drugs, especially the non-steroidal forms has significant role in medical practice, which has strong potential to boost the market growth in the near future.
Rising incidence of acute and chronic diseases such as arthritis is expected to drive anti-inflammatory drugs market growth. However, side effects of anti-inflammatory drugs are expected to hinder the market growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global anti-inflammatory drugs market, and provides market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2020-2027), considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new drug launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global anti-inflammatory drugs market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future drug launches, drug class up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global anti-inflammatory drugs market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global anti-inflammatory drugs market.
Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market, By Drug Type:
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Immune Selective Anti-inflammatory Derivatives (ImSAIDs)
- Anti-inflammatory Biologics
Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market, By Application:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market, By Route of Administration:
Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Overview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market - Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
5. Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market, By Drug Type, 2016 - 2027, (US$ Mn)
6. Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market, By Application, 2016 - 2027, (US$ Mn)
7. Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market, By Route of Administration, 2016 - 2027, (US$ Mn)
8. Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market, By Distribution Channel, 2016 - 2027, (US$ Mn)
9. Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market, By Region, 2016 - 2027, (US$ Mn)
10. Competitive Landscape
- Pfizer, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Merck & Company, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Eli Lily and Company
- AbbVie Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- Biogen Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Mylan, Inc.
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/933ihc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900