Tissue and Organ Transplantation Market Research Report 2020 - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 - 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tissue and Organ Transplantation Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Transplantation is a complex area of medicine because when organs or tissues are transplanted from one person to another, the recipient's immune system can reject and destroy the donor organ or tissue and medication would be needed to suppress this immune response.
Organ transplantation is the surgical operation carried out for replacement of damaged organ of an individual. Donated organs are obtained from living donor, deceased donor or from an animal. Whereas in some cases, an artificial organ is used for the transplantation procedure.
The global tissue and organ transplantation market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to the technological advancements in transplantation procedures.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global tissue and organ transplantation market, market size (US$ Mn), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2020-2027, considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by leading players
- It profiles key players in the global tissue and organ transplantation market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, and strategies
- Key players covered as a part of this study include CryoLife, Inc., Folio Biosciences, Arthrex, AbbVie, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic PLC, Novartis AG, Stryker Corporation, Biolife Solutions, Inc. , Teva Pharmaceuticals, and Veloxis Pharmaceutical
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision with respect to future product launches, government initiatives, technological up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global tissue and organ transplantation market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, product manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers in the tissue and organ transplantation market, research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts
Global Tissue and Organ Transplantation Market, By Product Type:
- Tissue Products
- Preservation Solution
- Immunosuppressive Drugs
Global Tissue and Organ Transplantation Market, By Application:
- Organ Transplantation
- Tissue Transplantation
Global Tissue and Organ Transplantation Market, By End User:
- Transplant Centers
- CryoLife, Inc.
- Folio Biosciences
- Abbvie, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Medtronic PLC
- Novartis AG
- Stryker Corporation
- BiolifeSolutions, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Veloxis Pharmaceutical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zhjnzt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900