Rising Frequency of Genetic Mutation Cases Causing Soaring Demand in DNA Polymerase Market
The global DNA polymerase market is predicted to grow at 6% CAGR throughout the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Development in the field of DNA polymerase has been monumental in increasing the drug patent expirations and interest in generic biologics.
DNA polymerase plays a significant role in diagnostics applications due to its higher efficacy in synthesizing new strands of DNA. DNA polymerase is extensively used in PCR tests with hot start and high-fidelity DNA polymerase technologies garnering huge attention in the biomedical industry.
Increasing government investments towards modernization of healthcare facilities and elevated consumer spending on healthcare will boost the DNA polymerase market growth.
Renowned regulatory agencies are working towards developing generic biologics with minimal bio-processing interference and promoting the use of molecular diagnostics technology. These initiatives will fuel the market demand for the upcoming years.
Developed nations are focusing on colony screening assays, next-generation sequencing, and Sanger sequencing using DNA polymerase. According to a report in US National Library of Medicine, protein to protein interactions are a key part of DNA polymerase applications and regulation. Increasing research in these areas will heighten the market growth.
“Surging cases of cancer and other chronic and genetic diseases in addition to increasing government funding towards developing recombinant medicines will drive the DNA polymerase market growth during the forecast period,” remarks the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample with 228 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-801
- Presence of high tech healthcare infrastructure and pouring government and private funding towards treatment development in the U.S. will boost the market growth throughout the forecast period.
- The U.K. is expected to offer growth opportunities following the expansion of pharmaceutical industry and abundance of skilled professionals in the country. Increasing research collaborations between national agencies and research institutes coupled with increased funding for experimental medicine development will drive the market growth in the U.K.
- Rising government investment towards exploring and strengthening a fairly new DNA polymerase market will positively influence the market expansion in China.
- Rapid expansion of DNA polymerase market in Japan can be attributed to flourishing contract manufacturing sector on the top of increasing development in advanced healthcare technologies in the country.
- The swelling use of PCR based technologies and climbing investments towards forming distribution agreements will drive the DNA polymerase market demand.
- Increasing demand of forensic testing due to rapid rise in criminal activities across the globe will fuel the DNA polymerase market demand.
- Rapid development in the field of recombinant medicines to treat the chronic illness is expected to drive the market growth.
- Increasing prevalence of genetic mutation and other diseases and growing efforts towards incorporating DNA polymerase to find long term solution will intensify the market growth.
- Lack of awareness regarding application and utility of DNA polymerase hampers the market demand.
- Scarcity of skilled professionals to perform DNA polymerase and unavailability of modern medical infrastructure restricts the market growth.
- High cost of reagents used in DNA polymerase and presence of cheaper alternative methods will hinder the market growth.
Discover more about the DNA polymerase market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/dna-polymerase-market/table-of-content
According to the study by Future Market Insights, Industry leaders are employing various strategies to deepen their market penetration into emerging markets. They are primarily focusing towards developing innovative products to standout in the highly competitive market.
New product launches will assist them in developing strong portfolios allowing them to consolidate their market position. They are also working towards getting faster approval from national and international regulation committees.
- BTIG collaborated with SVB Leerink in April 2021, to boost the DNA polymerase research in the field of protein research and proteomics, with the motive of expansion on molecular testing.
- Biocartis Group NV submitted the application for its Idylla MSI Test to US FDA 510(k). The Test is useful for invitro diagnostics, identification of colorectal cancer and microsatellite instability, and for differentiation from Lynch syndrome.
- Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource joined forces with Linac Coherent Light Source in March 2021, to perform structural biology experimentation with new x-ray methods with emphasis on biologics research.
Leading players profiled by FMI operating in DNA polymerase market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Merck KGaA
- Qiagen N.V.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- New England Biolabs Inc.
- Promega Corporation
More Insights on FMI’s DNA polymerase Market
The latest market study on global DNA polymerase market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of:
- Prokaryotic DNA polymerase
- Eukaryotic DNA polymerase
- Molecular diagnostics companies
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Academic and research institutes
- Biopharmaceutical companies
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, & Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, & Rest of W. Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS Countries and Rest of E. Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, South Africa, Israel, & Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea, Australia, & Rest of APEJ)
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/801
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain
DNA/RNA extraction Market: The DNA/RNA extraction market study published by FMI offers a comprehensive analysis and focused views on major trends expected to provide shape to future growth prospects. The report provides detailed analysis of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies along with competitive landscape of the upcoming decade.
DNA-Based Skincare Market: The global DNA-based skincare market report by FMI gives an in-depth insight on the future expansion prospects, trends and challenges that market is likely to face in the upcoming decade. Key statistics regarding key segments have been presented across prominent geographies, along with a detailed assessment of the market’s competitive landscape.
DNA modifying agents Market: Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation on the global DNA modifying agents market with upcoming market trends, challenges and future growth dynamics across key geographies and prominent segments. The report provides a holistic approach, mapping the competitive landscape with detailed analysis on established players, new entrants, and opportunities likely to prevail across the 2021-2031 decade.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates