Global Positive Displacement Pumps Market Report 2021: A $17.32 Billion Market - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts, 2015-2020 & 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Positive Displacement Pumps Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global positive displacement pumps market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global positive displacement pumps market to reach a value of US$ 17.32 Billion by 2026.
A positive displacement (PD) pump, also known as constant flow machine, is a form of an industrial pump that is used to transfer or displace fluid from the inlet pressure section into the discharge tube or pipe. It has an expanding cavity on the suction side and a contracting cavity on the discharge side. Liquid flows into the expanding cavity and is then discharged as the cavity collapses.
The PDPs always maintain a constant flow of liquid irrespective of the back pressure. They differ from the traditionally used centrifugal pumps as they advance the fluid at the same speed regardless of the pressure, whereas the centrifugal pumps apply pressure along their circumference while in motion.
The growing need for wastewater treatment from the refining, chemical and pharmaceutical industries is the key factor driving the growth of the market. Growing population and industrialization have resulted in a burgeoning demand for crude oil which has consequently augmented the demand for positive displacement pumps.
Furthermore, various water-dependent industries such as marine and textile are increasingly installing water treatment systems that consist PMPs to enhance reliability, sustainability and profitability of their operations.
Moreover, increased exploratory activities in the oil and gas industry along with various technological advancements such as the mixture of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling have boosted the global levels of oil production, thus attracting numerous vendors to invest in this market.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being
- SPX FLOW
- Alfa Laval
- Colfax Corporation (CIRCOR)
- Baker Hughes
- Ebara Corporation
- Weir Group
- Fristam Pumps
- Altra Industrial Motion
- AR North America
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global positive displacement pumps market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global positive displacement pumps industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global positive displacement pumps industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the capacity?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pump characteristics?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the raw material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global positive displacement pumps industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global positive displacement pumps industry?
- What is the structure of the global positive displacement pumps industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global positive displacement pumps industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Positive Displacement Pumps Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Rotary Pumps
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
188.8.131.52 Progressing Cavity (PC)
6.1.3 Market Forecast
6.2 Reciprocating Pumps
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Breakup by Type
6.2.3 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by Capacity
7.1 Low Capacity Pumps
7.2 Medium Capacity Pumps
7.3 High Capacity Pumps
8 Market Breakup by Pump Characteristics
8.1 Standard Pumps
8.2 Engineered Pumps
8.3 Special Purpose Pumps
9 Market Breakup by Raw Material
9.2 Cast Iron
9.4 Stainless Steel
10 Market Breakup by End Use Industry
10.1 Oil and Gas
10.2 Water and Wastewater
10.4 Chemicals and Petrochemicals
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/42pzpu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900