Digital Clinical Supply Chain Market Report Up to 2030: Visiongain Research, Inc.
Visiongain has launched a new Pharma report of Digital Clinical Supply Chain Market Report 2020-2030 : by Component (Software, Services), Type (Inventory Management, Bulk Drug Management, IVRS/IWRS Management, Others), Delivery Mode (On-Premises, Cloud-Based, Web-Based), End-User (CRO’s, Pharma & Biotech, Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) PLUS COVID-19 Impact Scenarios
The global digital clinical supply chain market is anticipated to reach US$ 820.2 million in 2030 from its previous value of US$ 483.0 million in 2020’ says Visiongain’s pharmaceutical lead analyst.
Download Exclusive Sample of Report @ https://www.visiongain.com/report/digital-clinical-supply-chain-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
How will the Digital Clinical Supply Chain Market report help you?
In summary, our 430+ page report provides you with the following key insight:
• Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Digital Clinical Supply Chain Market, with forecasts for Component, Type, Delivery Mode, End User, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2030 for 5 regional and 16 key national markets – See forecasts for the Digital Clinical Supply Chain market in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, India, Japan, Australia, Philippines countries, GCC Countries and South Africa.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 14 of the major companies involved in the Digital Clinical Supply Chain Market. Some of the companies profiles in this report include Almac Group, Fisher Clinical Services, Inc., Parexel International Corporation, Endpoint Clinical, Inc., Sharp, OmniComm Systems, Signant Health, Marken, Oracle, Catalent, Inc., Covance Inc., and PRA Health Sciences among other prominent players.
Clinical trials are getting more global, complex, focused, and large, with CROs facing added pressure to complete them faster. A few pressing challenges that contribute to increased uncertainty in the value chain include:
- Unpredictable trial duration and staggered subject recruitment.
- Processes related to the management of overage products, monitoring of shelf-life and expiry, regulated transportation, compliance with labeling requirements in global trial scenarios, and re-labeling that suffer due to lack or restricted real-time visibility in clinical material location.
- Trade compliance, if not managed properly, leads to delays in customs clearance, impacting timelines, and the ability to predict Expected Time of Arrival accurately.
- Sub optimized and/or unreliable processes impact the drug reconciliation process, leading to trial closure delays and compliance issues.
“Pharmaceutical companies are widening their footprints to new countries for their clinical trials. They are also expanding their portfolio in developed markets and launching new products in developing markets more rapidly to minimize or contain costs. Clinical trials are also undergoing improvements in guidelines implementation, adaptive clinical trials (or virtual clinical trials), and strict criteria for product labeling. The growing trend of outsourcing and the growth of specialist organizations provide permutations and combinations provided between trial sites, clinical products and services result in an increasing number of nodes in the supply chain.”Industry Analyst, Visiongain 2020
The supply chain for clinical trials is broad and complex and on a global scale, involving many stakeholders ranging from raw material manufacturers, distributors, and marketers to clients. Complex industry trends indicate a need for more integrated IT strategies that can tackle emerging challenges around the supply chain of clinical trials. The introduction of Internet-of-Things, RFID allowed clinical supplies, controlled temperature shipping and developments in mobile technology have helped improve data gathering through the clinical trials supply chain.
Currently, strategies such as, acquisitions, mergers, partnerships, collaborations, and launching new products have helped the key players to establish and fortify their position in the global digital clinical supply chain market. Companies are also expanding their R&D, distribution, and management facilities to expand their business and to hold a competitive edge in the digital clinical supply chain market. For instance, in December 2018; global CRO Parexel partnered with pharma giant Eli Lilly to support building clinical trial learning and development program in China. The effort was part of the two companies' hope to help drive innovation in China’s biopharmaceutical industry by bringing high-value training opportunities to the country’s clinical trial sites and investigators.
Some of the companies operating across the global digital clinical supply chain industry are Almac Group, Fisher Clinical Services, Inc., Parexel International Corporation, Endpoint Clinical, Inc., Sharp, OmniComm Systems, Signant Health, Marken, Oracle, Catalent, Inc., Covance Inc., and PRA Health Sciences among other prominent players.
There will be growth in both established and in developing countries. Our analyses show that both developed and developing markets, U.S., Germany, UK and India and China in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2030.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
To access the data contained in this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more Visiongain research reports on Healthcare Industryclick on the following links:
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative, independent, market intelligence around, the company publishes hundreds of market research reports which it adds to its extensive portfolio each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis across 18 industries worldwide. The reports cover a 10-year forecast, are hundreds of pages long, with in depth market analysis and valuable competitive intelligence data. Visiongain works across a range of vertical markets, which currently can influence one another, these markets include automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defense, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors. Our customized and syndicated market research reports means that you can have a bespoke piece of market intelligence customized to your very own business needs.
Tel: + 44 207 549 9987
USA Tel: 00 1 718 682 4567
EU Tel: 00 353 1 695 0006
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Visiongain Limited.