Smart Pill Boxes & Bottles Market Latest Industry Trends, Overview of Segments, Opportunities and Forecasts 2028
Sales of smart pill boxes and bottles are likely to reach around 800 thousand in 2019. According to a new analytical research study by Future Market Insights (FMI), smart pill boxes and bottles market will remain a high growth-low volume landscape over the course of next few years. Over 43% of total sales will be accounted by smart pill boxes. The report envisages a higher rate of adoption for smart pill bottles.
Almost 70% of adult patients are observed to discontinue or manipulate drug therapy, resulting in non-adherence to prescribed medication. The study opines that this directly adds to the economic burden on healthcare delivery system in form of emergency cases and hospitalization.
Smart pill boxes and bottles are increasingly being perceived as a potential solution to such challenges posed by increased healthcare delivery costs. Significance of medication adherence continues to rise with increasing prevalence of chronic conditions, propelling demand for smart pill boxes and bottles.
Key Point Deeply Analysed by Smart Pill Boxes & Bottles Market Report:
- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America Smart Pill Boxes & Bottles market size including (sales, revenue and growth rate of industry).
- Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Smart Pill Boxes & Bottles industry.
- Different types and applications of Smart Pill Boxes & Bottles industry, market share of each type and application by revenue.
- Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2030 of Smart Pill Boxes & Bottles Market.
- Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment, industry chain analysis of Smart Pill Boxes & Bottles industry.
- SWOT analysis of Smart Pill Boxes & Bottles Market.
- New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis of Smart Pill Boxes & Bottles Market Forecast.
Download Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1710
Dementia and geriatric care remain the key application areas of smart pill boxes and bottles, according to the report. More than 80% of sales is accounted by aging patients and dementia-afflicted population. Cancer management is likely to emerge lucrative in terms of applicability in coming years.
With surging demand for high-quality healthcare delivery, senior care centers, hospitals, long-term care centers, and homecare settings are accelerating adoption of medication dispensers, thereby elevating the revenue growth of smart pill boxes and bottles market. Some of the leading companies are actively involved in the development of advanced technology medication dispensing devices with zero error risks during medication.
Home care settings maintain the highest consumption share in smart pill boxes and bottles market that roughly equates 65% of total sales. Almost a fifth of smart pill boxes and bottles sold are installed at seniors care and assisted living centers. FMI’s analysis indicates that long-term care centers are also creating promising market opportunities for smart pill boxes and bottles manufacturers and distributors.
North America continues to reign supreme owing to early adoption of advanced technology enabled smart pill boxes and bottles, accounting for more than a third of the global market revenue. European market for smart pill boxes and bottles also represents a substantial volume share, majorly driven by German patients. South and East Asian regions are briskly developing high-potential markets for manufacturers and distributors of smart pill boxes and bottles, says the report.
The vendor landscape of smart pill boxes and bottles market remains fairly consolidated and competitive, as Tier 1 manufacturers continue to account for a majority of share in the market in terms of volume. While dominance of Koninklijke Philips N.V., PharmRight Corporation & Livi, and AdhereTech prevails in smart pill boxes and bottles market, the report finds that the competition among these players is characterized by product innovation, new launches, and technological advancements.
Request For TOC of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-pill-boxes-bottles-market/table-of-content
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
More from Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Market Insights Market Intelligence:
- Skin Tears Treatment Market Analysis – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2018-2028
- Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments Market Analysis – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2018-2028
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com