Worldwide Semiconductor Intellectual Property to 2027 - Featuring Arm Holdings, CEVA and Intel Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Semiconductor Intellectual Property (IP) Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Semiconductor IP core are virtual components that can be used to build integrated semiconductor devices and systems-on-chip. Continuous developments are being conducted in the field of semiconductor IP, to offer intelligent products enabled with information processing and communication capabilities. The rapid innovation has led to exponential growth in the number of transistors on a chip and expanded the applications of ICT such as cell phones, computers, air conditioning system, etc. Semiconductor IP enables innovation and growth in industries including medical devices, IT solutions, and IoT. Advancement in semiconductor technology has a positive impact on nearly every sector, including automotive, agriculture, bio-medical, and defense.
Rising demand for chips due to growing use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) will contribute significantly to the industry's overall growth. Much of that demand is coming from the automotive and industrial markets, the two fastest-growing segments. The industrial market continues to be driven by increasing demand for AI chips in both security and healthcare sectors. The cloud is the biggest market for AI chips, as its adoption in data centers continues to increase as a means of enhancing efficiency and reducing operational cost. Growing adoption of AI-based solutions is expected to offer further potential revenue opportunities to vendors of semiconductor intellectual property.
The global semiconductor intellectual property market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period, owing to the growing adoption of data converter IPs in wireless & IoT products. Data converter IPs are at the core of every analog interface to SoCs (systems-on-chip). Semiconductor IPs are used in SoCs to reduce the complexity and risk inherent in designing for smart technology while meeting the performance, area, and power (PPA) requirements. For instance, Synopsys' high-quality DesignWare Data Converter IP solutions have been implemented in more than 300 production designs for mobile and wireless communications (5G, LTE/LTE-A, NB-IOT/CAT-M, WiFi 11ac/ax), wired communications (PLC, MoCA), IF demodulation, radar and imaging, multimedia and digital TV, Internet of Things (IoT), and sensor data acquisition applications.
Among industry vertical, automotive segment is expected to exhibit the highest growth during the forecast period. The demand for semiconductor IP is rapidly increasing in the automotive industry owing to its adoption in the self-driven and premium cars. The self-driven cars or high end cars use semiconductor chip sets in electric control units, safety systems, and infotainment systems. The automotive industry is going through digital transformation which is expected to propel growth of the semiconductor IP market during the forecast period. Semiconductor IPs are also used in advanced driver assistance system, which enhances the driving experience. According to CMI's study 2020, global self-driven cars market is expected to showcase a CAGR of 41.1%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period 2020-2027.
- Arm Holdings
- Synopsys, Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Imagination Technologies Limited
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
- CEVA, Inc.
- Rambus Incorporated
- Silvaco Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- eMemory Technology Inc.
- Dream Chip Technologies GmbH (Goodix Technology Co. Ltd.)
- VeriSilicon Microelectronics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Achronix Semiconductor Corporation
- Open-Silicon, Inc.
- Dolphin Design SAS
- Faraday Technology Corporation
- Xilinx, Inc.
- Mentor, a Siemens Business
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. (SMIC)
- Cobham Gaisler AB
- Arasan Chip Systems Inc.
- HDL Design House
- Mixel Inc.
- TDK Corporation (InvenSense)
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of global semiconductor intellectual property (IP) market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2020- 2027), considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the global semiconductor intellectual property (IP) market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global semiconductor intellectual property (IP) market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global semiconductor intellectual property (IP) market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j2l6wi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900