Global Schizophrenia Market Insights - Epidemiology and Market Forecast to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Schizophrenia - Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report deliver an in-depth understanding of the Schizophrenia, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Schizophrenia market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Schizophrenia market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM Schizophrenia market size from 2018 to 2030. The report also covers current Schizophrenia treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology segmented by Prevalent Cases of schizophrenia, Diagnosed Prevalent cases of schizophrenia, Gender-specific Diagnosed Prevalent cases of schizophrenia, Age-specific Diagnosed Prevalent cases of schizophrenia, and Severity-specific Diagnosed Prevalent cases of schizophrenia scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2018 to 2030.
Country Wise-Schizophrenia Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Schizophrenia epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Schizophrenia Drug Chapters
This segment of the Schizophrenia report encloses the detailed analysis of the mid- and late-stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval, and patent details of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
- The market size of Schizophrenia in the 7MM was USD 8,119 million in 2020.
- Among the EU-5 countries, Germany, has the highest market size followed by the UK, and France. The lowest market size was estimated in Spain in 2017.
- The current management of Schizophrenia is categorized into first-generation antipsychotics and second-generation antipsychotics. These are further categorized based on the route of administration, as oral, injectables, and other (sublingual, and transdermal patches). Due to more efficacy and comparative high cost, injectables occupy majority of the market share.
- The market share developed by first-generation antipsychotics and second-generation antipsychotics in the year 2020 was USD 309 million, and USD 7,664 million, respectively in the 7MM.
- The market size of injectables and orals of second-generation antipsychotics class, was estimated to be USD 3,916 million, and USD 3,665 million, respectively in 2020, in the 7MM.
Reasons to Buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Schizophrenia.
- To understand the future market competition in the Schizophrenia market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Schizophrenia in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for the Schizophrenia market.
- To understand the future market competition in the Schizophrenia market.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- Alexza Pharmaceuticals
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- Avineuro Pharmaceuticals
- BioXcel Therapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Celon Pharma
- Cerevel Therapeutics
- Concert Pharmaceuticals
- Corcept Therapeutics
- Forum Pharmaceuticals
- Gedeon Richter
- GW Research
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical
- Intra-Cellular Therapies
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Karuna Pharmaceuticals
- Lyndra Therapeutics
- Minerva Neurosciences
- Newron Pharmaceuticals
- Noven Pharmaceuticals
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Rovi Pharmaceuticals Laboratories
- Schering-Plough Corporation
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- SyneuRx International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mzu5xt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900