The Newly Updated Report Asia-Pacific Excipients Market is Expected to Reach USD 1,725.27 Million by 2028 | DOW, Croda International Plc, BASF SE, BENEO, Chemische Fabrik Budenheim, DFE Pharma, JRS Pharma, Colorcon, Peter Greven GmbH & Co. KG, Pfanstiehl, Inc., Omya AG, ADM
Asia-Pacific Excipients Market 2021 document provides the most up-to-date market insight and analysis. The key players of the market are making moves like product launches, joint ventures, developments, mergers, and acquisitions which is affecting the market and industry as a whole and also affecting the sales, import, export, revenue, and CAGR values. Furthermore, this report attempts to determine the impact of buyers, substitutes, new entrants, competitors, and suppliers on the market. This market report utilizes expertise solutions and potential capabilities that help to grow business and thrive in the market. This industry analysis report has been prepared based on a detailed market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies, and the technical progress in the related industry.
The excipients market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,725.27 million by 2028 from USD 1,024.70 million in 2020. Increasing demand for alternative routes of delivery/dosage forms and increasing need for pharmaceutical excipients across varied therapeutic areas are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the excipients market in the forecast period.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report (AVAIL UP-TO 30% OFF) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=asia-pacific-excipients-market
Leading Key Players:
- Roquette Frères.
- JRS PHARMA
- Evonik Industries AG
- The Lubrizol Corporation (A Subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.)
- BASF SE
- Kerry Group PLC
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Chemische Fabrik Budenheim
- Peter Greven GmbH & Co. KG
- Croda International Plc
- Avantor, Inc.
- Omya AG
- DFE Pharma
- Pfanstiehl, Inc.
Asia-Pacific Excipients Market, By Origin (Organic, Inorganic), Category (Primary Excipients, Secondary Excipients), Products (Polymers, Sugars, Alcohols, Minerals, Gelatin, Others), Chemistry Type (Plant, Animals, Synthetic, Minerals), Chemical Synthesis (Lactose Monohydrate, Sucralose, Polysorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetosteary Aclohol, Soy Lecithin, Pregelatinized Starch, Others), Functionality (Binders and Adhesives, Disintegrants, Coating Material, Disintegrants, Solubilizers, Flavors, Sweetening Agents, Diluents, Lubricants, Buffers, Emulsifying Agents, Preservatives, Antioxidants, Sorbents, Solvents, Emollients, Glidients, Chelating Agents, Antifoaming Agents, Others), Dosage Form (Solid, Semi-Solid, Liquid), Route of Administration (Oral Excipients, Topical Excipients, Parenteral Excipients, Other Excipients), End User (Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Contract Formulators, Research Organization and Academics, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Others), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines Rest of Asia Pacific ), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028, Market Trends and Forecast to 2028
Asia-Pacific Excipients Market Scope and Market Size
The excipients market is categorized into ten notable segments which are based on the origin, category, products, chemistry type, chemical synthesis, functionality, dosage forms, and route of administration, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of origin, the excipients market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2021, organic origin holds the highest market share due to non-toxic characteristic of organic chemicals used as excipients.
- On the basis of category, the excipients market is segmented into primary excipients and secondary excipients. In 2021, primary excipients segment is dominating the market as the segment includes fillers, adhesives, lubricants and other crucial excipients.
- On the basis of products, the excipients market is segmented into polymers, sugars, alcohols, minerals, gelatin and others. In 2021, polymers segment is dominating the market because polymers are used as gelatin shells in the manufacturing of capsules.
- On the basis of chemistry type, the excipients market is segmented into plant, animals, synthetic and minerals. In 2021, plant segment is dominating the market due to less expensive, non-toxic nature, biodegradable in nature and do not show any adverse effects of side effect on the human beings.
- On the basis of chemical synthesis, the excipients market is segmented into lactose monohydrate, sucralose, polysorbate, benzyl alcohol, cetosteary aclohol, soy lecithin, pregelatinized starch and others. In 2021, lactose monohydrate segment is dominating the market due to its multiple properties.
- On the basis of functionality, the excipients market is segmented into binders and adhesives, disintegrants, coating material, disintegrants, solubilizers, flavors, sweetening agents, diluents, lubricants, buffers, emulsifying agents, preservatives, antioxidants, sorbents, solvents, emollients, glidients, chelating agents, antifoaming agents and others. In 2021, binders and adhesives segment is dominating the market due to its properties.
- On the basis of dosage forms, the excipients market is segmented into solid, semi-solid and liquid. In 2021, solid segment is dominating the market as most of the excipients are used in manufacturing of solid dosage form.
- On the basis of route of administration, the excipients market is segmented into oral excipients, topical excipients, parenteral excipients and other excipients. In 2021, oral excipients segment dominates in the market as majority of drugs including the first line therapy are available in the oral form with the highest effectiveness having strong onset of action.
- On the basis of end user, the excipients market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, contract formulators, research organization and academics and others. In 2021, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies segment dominates in the market as most of the excipients are used in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies because these companies are responsible for the production of medicines in all dosage forms such as solid, semi-solid and liquid.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the excipients market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales and others. In 2021, direct tender segment is dominating in the market as it is the primary source of distribution of excipients.
Get Complete Details with TOC For Free @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=asia-pacific-excipients-market
Table Of Content::
Section 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Section 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
Section 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Section 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
Market division examination
Section 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
Section 06: MARKET SIZING
Market size and conjecture
Section 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
Section 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
Section 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
Section 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
Section 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
Section 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
Section 13: MARKET TRENDS
Section 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
Section 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
Market situating of sellers
Region & Countries (Customizable):
- North America (Canada, United States & Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, the United Kingdom, Benelux, France, Russia & Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, South Korea, China, India & Southeast Asia)
- South America (Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria & South Africa)
More Information Related to TOC, Tables, and Figures Can Be Provided
- No. of Microalgae Market Report Pages: 350
- No of Tables: 220
- No of Figures: 60
Coronavirus can influence the worldwide economy in three principal ways: by straightforwardly influencing creation and request, by making store network and market disturbance, and by its monetary effect on firms and monetary business sectors. The episode of COVID-19 has welcomed impacts on numerous viewpoints, similar to flight undoings travel boycotts and isolates cafés shut all indoor occasions confined more than forty nations highly sensitive situation proclaimed monstrous easing back of the Vaccine market unpredictability falling business certainty, developing frenzy among the populace, and vulnerability about future.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/covid-19-impact/asia-pacific-excipients-market
Advantages of Buying the Report:
Our report is additionally known for its information exactness and granular market investigation
A total image of the serious situation of the at-home testing units market is portrayed by this report.
The broad range of investigation in regards to the significant headways
It likewise gives a total evaluation of things to come market and the changing business sector situation.
Study the market techniques that are being received by your rivals and driving associations.
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Why Go For Data Bridge Market Research?
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered to more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies ly and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries includes: HEALTHCARE
FOOD & BEVERAGE
CHEMICAL & MATERIALS
SEMICONDUCTORS AND ELECTRONICS
MATERIALS & PACKAGING
AGRICULTURE & ANIMAL FEED
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- The Wire Times