Global Sjogren's Syndrome Acids Market (2020 to 2026) - Featuring AbbVie, Amgen and Biogen Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Sjogren's Syndrome Acids Market 2020-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Sjogren's Syndrome market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Argentis Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Biogen Inc.
- Demcon Hemics BV.
- Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Horizon Therapeutics Plc
- Novartis AG
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
Sjogren's syndrome is a disorder of the human immune system whereby it affects the parts of the body that produces fluids such as saliva, tears. It's a long- term condition that affects one's daily life and is more common in women than men that usually starts at age 40 to 60. Sjogren also affects the other parts of the body such as kidneys, joints, lungs, nerves, blood vessels. The treatment focuses on relieving the symptoms such as fiving artificial tears for dry eyes, sucking sugar free candies and drinking gallons of water for dry mouth along with taking some medicines. The factors contributing to the market growth include a growing population with several diseases that can cause Sjogren's syndrome and increasing demand for advanced treatment for Sjogren's syndrome. Other factors include increased use of contact lens that leads to dryness of eyes, unhealthy lifestyle adoption, increased advanced treatment of eye diseases and growing diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus are propelling the growth of the market.
However, a lack of awareness among the population about Sjogren's syndrome restrains the growth of the market. Further lack of proper cure treatments is also projected to hamper the growth of the market. Currently, available treatment options are either ineffective in patients with the following syndrome or only relieve the symptoms. Increasing lab automation rates and technological advances will bring upon opportunities for the growth of the market. Additionally, rising government initiatives such as the North American Rheumatoid Arthritis consortium are educating healthcare professionals and patients regarding the diagnosis and its treatment will boost the growth of the Sjogren's syndrome market.
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2020 and forecast to 2027.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global Sjogren's Syndrome Acids
- market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying 'who-stands-where' in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Sjogren's Syndrome Market by Drug Type
4.1.4. Immunosuppressive Agents
4.2. Global Sjogren's Syndrome Market by Type
4.2.1. Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
4.2.2. Secondary Sjogren's Syndrome
5. Regional Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1. United States
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4. Rest of the World
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lug7xq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900