Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Size, Growth Trends, Top Players, Application Potential and Forecast to 2028 – Eli Lilly and Company., AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market research report carries out the methodical and comprehensive market research study that puts forth the facts and figures linked with any subject about Industry. The forecast, analysis, evaluations, and estimations carried out in this business report are all based upon the well-established tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. This market analysis report acts as a great support to any size of business whether it is large, medium or small.
With the study of competitor analysis, businesses get the know-how of the strategies of key players in the market that includes but are not limited to new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions. This market research report provides a granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts, and geographic regions of the market. The report comprises a professional and in-depth study on the current state which focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) at (AVAIL UP-TO 30% OFF) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Lung cancer is a type of cancer that reduces the efficacy of the lungs to supply the bloodstream with oxygen. The main factors which are responsible for the lung cancer are cigar smoking, asbestos exposure, cigarette smoking, and other. As per the size which can be checked with the microscope, these cancers can be differentiated. Some of the common symptoms of lung cancer are headache, bone pain, shortness of breath, chest pain, coughing up blood, and hoarseness. According to doctor, lung cancer usually damages the cells that line the lungs. Lung cancers are of two types non- small cell lung cancer, and small cell lung cancer. These cancers can be treated by various therapies such as radiation therapy, chemotherapy, vaccines, and immunotherapies.
Provided for Major Regions as Follows:
North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, rest of countries, etc.)
Middle-East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
TOC of The Report :
- Market Definition and Overview.
- Market segment analysis
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- High-performance Plastics Market size and forecast
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors.
- Scope of the report
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Get Complete Details with TOC For Free @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Major Key Competitors:
Some of the prominent players operating in this market are Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company., AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Merck & Co., Inc., CELGENE CORPORATION, AMGEN INC., Sanofi, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., ALLERGAN, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., and many others.
Global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented into seven notable segments which are cancer type, molecule type, drug class, treatment type, therapy type, end user, distribution channel.
- On the basis of cancer type, the market is segmented into non-small cell lung cancer, metastatic lung cancer, mesothelioma, chest wall tumors, pulmonary neuroendocrine tumors, mediastinal tumors
- In March 2019, FDA approved the Roche’s Tecentriq in combination with the chemotherapy for initially treating adults with an extensive stage of small cell lung cancer. This would help company to enhance its customer base.
- On the basis of molecule type, the market is segmented into small molecules, biologics.
- In January 2019, Bristol-Myers Squibb is entered into an agreement to acquire Celgene (U.S.). With this acquisition Bristol-Myers Squibb is able to create a premier innovative biopharma company which will increase the company’s product line for the lung cancer therapeutics market.
- On the drug class, the market is segmented into alkylating agents, antimetabolites, mitotic inhibitors, multikinase inhibitors, EGFR inhibitors, others.
- In October 2018, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Compugen (Canada) has entered into a clinical collaboration for the evaluation of therapeutic regimen in advanced solid tumour. This will help the company to strengthen their market presence.
- On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and other drugs.
- In July 2017, AstraZeneca and MedImmune, which is its global biologics R&D arm announced that the FDA granted a Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the Imfinzi (durvalumab) for treating patients with locally advanced and unresectable NSCLC, whose disease did not progressed after the platinum based chemoradiation therapy. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the company.
- On the basis of therapy type, the market is segmented into single drug therapy, combination therapy.
- In January 2019, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted approval for the new indication for ALIMTA in combination with the KEYTRUDA which is marketed and developed by Merck and platinum chemotherapy for treating the people with metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC, with no ALK genomic or EGFR tumour aberrations. This will create a landmark for the company and with this the company will be able to market their product in the U.S. market.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, homecare, others.
- In January 2018, European Commission approved Amgen and Allergan’s MVASI (Biosimilar Bevacizumab) which can be used for the treatment of certain types of cancer. This drug can be used for the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or this can be used in the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous NSCLC when it is given in the combination with erlotinib. This drug can be launch will give a significant milestone to the company as this is used for a variety of cancer treatments.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online and others.
- In January 2019, the company entered into a merger agreement with the Bristol-Myers Squibb Company under which the Bristol-Myers Squibb will be acquiring Celgene in a stock and cash transaction with the equity value of around USD 7400 million. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the companies.
LIST OF FIGURES GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET
FIGURE 1 GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET: SEGMENTATION
FIGURE 2 GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET: DATA VALIDATION MODEL FIGURE 3 GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET: DROC ANALYSIS
FIGURE 4 GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET: GLOBAL VS REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
FIGURE 5 GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET: COMPANY RESEARCH ANALYSIS
FIGURE 6 GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET: INTERVIEW DEMOGRAPHICS FIGURE 7 GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET: DBMR MARKET POSITION GRID
FIGURE 8 GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET: THE MARKET CHALLENGE MATRIX
FIGURE 9 GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET: DBMR VENDOR SHARE ANALYSIS
FIGURE 10 DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES OF GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET
FIGURE 11 COUNTRY WISE LUNG CANCER RATES IN 2018Some Of The Launches And Acquisition In The Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- In June 2019, Biodesix, Inc announced the acquisition of Oncimmune’s laboratory and incidental pulmonary nodule (IPN) malignancy test. The extensive experience and patent portfolio of Oncimmune in autoantibodies and their relationship with cancer has inspired the company to consider the use of Oncimmune’s EarlyCDT Lung test as a strategic extension to our U.S. diagnostic test package. This acquisition will help the company to enhance their portfolio and strengthen their market position
- In February 2019, AdoRx Therapeutics announced that they will partner with Johnson & Johnson so they can create lung cancer treatments. The new collaboration aims at developing treatments using the fit-for-use antagonists of AdoRx receptors. They are designed to modulate the effects of high levels of adenosine seen in the tumor microenvironment, which allows the immune system to evade cancer
Some Of The Factors Responsible For The Growth Of Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market:
- Increasing cases of lung cancer: There is tremendous increase in the cases of lung cancer worldwide. Every year around 1.6 million deaths are caused due to cancer. Lung cancer is commonly caused by smoking, asbestos, radon and other pollutants. There are certain contaminants present at home and at work that can raise the cancer risk such as asbestos, arsenic, diesel exhaust, and certain sources of silica and chromium. This is the factor due to which non- smokers also get cancer. This is the factor due to which there is increase in the demand for lung cancer treatment worldwide
- Growing number of smokers: Smoking is considered as the major factor which causes lung cancer. About 5 million deaths a year are caused by smoking-related disease. They have the ability to cause small cell and non- small cell cancer. Increasing number of cigarettes the person smoke each day also increases the risk of cancer. This is another factor which increases the risk of cancer and enhances the demand for cancer treatment
Some Notable Report Offerings:
– We’ll give you a breakdown of how this market research study acquires commercial characteristics, as well as examples or examples of facts that will help you understand it better.
– We’ll also assist you in identifying common/standard terms and conditions, such as deals, worthiness, warranty, and so on.
– This study will also assist you in identifying any patterns and forecasting growth rates.
– The analyzed study will forecast the supply and demand trend in general.
Top Trending Reports:
Why Go For Data Bridge Market Research?
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Our coverage of industries includes:
- Medical Devices
- Information and Communication Technology
- Automobiles and Automotive
- Chemical and Material
- Food and Beverages
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- The Wire Times