Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market 2021 | Outlook, Growth By Top Companies, Regions, Types, Applications, Drivers, Trends & Forecasts by 2028 – Danaher, Carestream Health, Dentsply Sirona, PLANMECA OY, Midmark Corporation, VATECH, THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO., LTD, Flow Dental
Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market 2021 report will be very beneficial to both of the sides in the market that is an established firm and a relatively new entrant. It helps the established firms to know about the moves which are being performed by their competitors whereas it helps the new entrants by educating them about the market situations and the industry trends. The market report is quite fruitful in helping to understand the market definition and all the aspects of the market including CAGR values and key profiles. This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market is forecasted to grow at 10.20% for 2019 to 2026 with factors such as high cost of digital dental radiography systems and dearth of proper reimbursement hampering the market growth.
North America is expected to hold the largest share for dental imaging (X-Ray) due to rising cases of dental diseases, advancement in dental imaging and improvement in the healthcare infrastructure in the re
Access Insightful Study with over 300+ pages, List of Tables & Figures, Profiling 20+ companies. Ask for Sample Copy Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
Dental imaging is a procedure of creating high quality images for the diagnosis of dental issues. This market is experiencing a basic change of advancement with expanding acknowledgment of computerized digital X-ray over analogX-ray due to which it gets different benefits such aspicture quality, duplication, less diagnostic errors, enlargement, optimization of images and concerns of radiation dose management.With the help of analog devices the radiation dose was significantly higher where as the number of re-takes wasless while using digital devices.
Major Key Vendors:
- Carestream Health
- Dentsply Sirona
- PLANMECA OY
- Midmark Corporation
- The Yoshida Dental MFG. CO., LTD
- Flow Dental
- KaVo Kerr
- Cefla s.c.
- Masterlink, LLC.
- Owandy Radiology
- FONA Dental, s.r.o.
- Ningbo Runyes Medical Instrument Co.,Ltd.
- LargeV Instrument
- Trident SRL
- Video Dental
- DRR DENTAL SE
- 3Shape A/S
- Denterprise International
Segmentation: Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market
- Digital X-Ray
- Analog X-Ray
- Dental CBCT
- Intraoral Cameras
- Dental Optic Imaging
- Intraoral X-rays
- Phosphorus Plate Systems
- Photo-Stimulable Phosphor (PSP) Systems
- Digital Sensors
- Extraoral X-rays
- 2D Panoramic Systems / Cephalometric Systems
- 3D CBCT
- Imaging Software
- Hybrid X-Ray Systems
By End Users
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Academic and Research Institutes
- Forensic Laboratories
Complete Report Details with Facts and Figures along with respective Images and Graphs @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
Market Definition: Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market
Dental imaging technology is the system used to obtain the full visual picture of the oral cavity to detect any dental issue. In individuals of all age groups, different dental issues are noted which can be readily identified at the early point by the assistance of these technologies. This significantly reduces the damage caused by any disease. These devices include a tiny camera to reach the inner corners of the oral cavity and a visual picture screen. The dental professional observes this image to recognize the patient’s condition and to help them decide an effective treatment for the patient based on the condition and seriousness of the disease.
- Increasing incidents of dental diseases, are driving the growth of the market
- Surging demand for dental digital X-rays in oral disease treatments, is helping in the growth of this market
- Advancement and enhancement in technology such as CBCT, fosters the market growth
- Rising awareness among people regarding oral care, is also the factor that leads to the market growth
- High cost of digital radiography systems, hinders the market growth
- Less number of laboratory technicians, is expected to restrain the growth of this market
- Strong guidelines regarding X-ray exposure in few regions, hinders the market growth
For More Information or Query or Required Customization, Visit @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Acteon introduced X-Mind Prime in the device line of 2-D and 3-D CBCT. This device integrates inventive tech with accessible usage and simple design. Acteon enables this high-tech device to be used for precise diagnosis and complete treatment planning choices with the launch of this medical unit. By using this device, practitioner will easily be able to switch modes and many more facilities. This launch will help the company to increase its revenue.
- In March 2017, Teledyne DALSA launched Xineos CMOS flat X-Ray. Xineos CMOS flat X-Ray detectors give important benefits over current digital sensors or traditional films. Xineos CMOS flat detectors are at the core of today’s extremely advanced interventional X-Ray imaging technologies by providing superior clinical efficiency in high definition and real time. By launching this product the company has expanded its role as the innovation leader.
Global dental imaging (X-Ray) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global dental imaging (X-Ray) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Regions as Follows:
- North America
- (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Russia, Italy and Rest of Europe)s
- (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America
- (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, rest of countries etc.)
- Middle East and Africa
- (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Get Extra Fine Points Speak to Report’s Author @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
More Information Related to TOC, Tables, and Figures Can Be Provided
- No. of Microalgae Market Report Pages: 350
- No of Tables: 220
- No of Figures: 60
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
We provide a variety of services such as market verified industry reports, technology trend analysis, Formative market research, strategic consulting, vendor analysis, production and demand analysis, consumer impact studies among many others.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email – email@example.com
- The Wire Times