Drug Safety Solutions and Pharmacovigilance Market Report 2021, Trends, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape and Forecast 2028 – Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, Drug Safety Solutions Limited, C3i, Worldwide Clinical Trials, Bioclinica, United Biosource
Drug Safety Solutions and Pharmacovigilance Market 2021 report will be very beneficial to both of the sides in the market that is an established firm and a relatively new entrant. It helps the established firms to know about the moves which are being performed by their competitors whereas it helps the new entrants by educating them about the market situations and the industry trends. The market report is quite fruitful in helping to understand the market definition and all the aspects of the market including CAGR values and key profiles. This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
Drug Safety Solutions and Pharmacovigilance Market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Access Insightful Study with over 300+ pages, List of Tables & Figures, Profiling 20+ companies. Ask for Sample Copy Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-drug-safety-solutions-and-pharmacovigilance-market
Drug safety and pharmacovigilance was introduced 170 years ago for detection, assessment, and understanding of the drug action. Pharmacovigilance came into picture because the adverse reactions were observed, a young woman from the north of England recorded for ADRs reactions which lead to her death in January 1848. The experiment was discovered by Sir James Simpson that chloroform was a powerful anesthetic and for safer use it can be applied in the clinical practices. The cause of Hannah’s death was studied in order to understand what happened to Hannah as it was difficult to assess the cause of her death and it was assumed that probably lethal arrhythmia or pulmonary aspiration was the main reason leading to such unfavourable situation. Further, on 6 June 1960, the U.S. FDA was formed to ensure that the established drugs discovered and commercialized are pure and free of any contamination. Additionally, in 1961, the U.S. FDA also prohibited false therapeutic indications of drugs.
Also, in 1961, European Pharmacovigilance was established after the tragedy of thalidomide which caused an adverse drug reaction named as phocomelia. In 1975, Practolol, a beta-receptor blocker agent, caused sclerosing peritonitis, and most recent is the event of 2007, where veralipride, a CNS depressant agent, caused so many ADRs such as anxiety, depression and movement disorders. Thus the medicines are made for life saving purpose, not for life threatening purpose. In the U.S., ADRs are among the top 10 causes of death, and in the U.K., it was observed that ADRs may cause 5,700 deaths per year.
Major Key Vendors:
Some of the major players operating in global drug safety solutions and pharmacovigilance market are Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, Drug Safety Solutions Limited, C3i, Worldwide Clinical Trials, Bioclinica, United Biosource LLC, Ennov, AB Cube, Covance Inc., Accenture, PRA Health Sciences, Inc., Ergomed, IQVIA, Genpact, Cognizant, Parexel International Corporation, ArisGlobal, ICON plc, Oracle, Syneos Health among others.
Segmentation: Global Drug Safety Solutions and Pharmacovigilance Market
Asia-Pacific drug safety solutions and pharmacovigilance market is segmented into three notable segments which are type, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into software and services
- In June 2019, Syneos Health launched FSP 360 solutions. The solution is designed to non-traditional and traditional FSP capabilities and to resolve issue related to driving speed, realities, quality and efficiencies across an entire asset portfolio. The solution will help the company to increase market share in market as the product is the combination of monitoring, safety/pharmacovigilance, project management and data services, eTMF, investigator payments, feasibility, site contracts and study start up.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, healthcare providers, pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries, KPOs/BPOs, contract research organizations (CROS) and others
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct sales and retail sales
Complete Report Details with Facts and Figures along with respective Images and Graphs @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-drug-safety-solutions-and-pharmacovigilance-market
- In October 2019, Laboratory Corporation of America Health EC and The New Jersey announced the collaboration and development of a database and information exchange platform. This platform will be useful through LabCorp’s Care Intelligence application. This collaboration will lead to LabCorp improved lives and improved health. This will give more patient satisfaction and recognition.
- In October 2019, Parexel International Corporation announced that they have entered into a strategic partnership with Datavant, Inc. to allow the connection of real-world data including all clinical trials which is conducted by Parexel. This partnership will expand and extend companies entire portfolio which have ability to link data available to more customers.
- In September 2019, Accenture has announced its collaboration with Bayer. The purpose of collaboration will be Streamline Drug Development Processes through INTIENT Clinical Platform. With this collaboration Accenture will lead to develop high quality of data, and will increase its product portfolio.
Research Methodology: Global Drug Safety Solutions and Pharmacovigilance Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Doctors, Healthcare Professionals, Researchers, Distributors, and Industrialists
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers
For More Information or Query or Required Customization, Visit @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-drug-safety-solutions-and-pharmacovigilance-market
Major Regions as Follows:
- North America
- (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Russia, Italy and Rest of Europe)s
- (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America
- (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, rest of countries etc.)
- Middle East and Africa
- (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Get Extra Fine Points Speak to Report’s Author @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-drug-safety-solutions-and-pharmacovigilance-market
More Information Related to TOC, Tables, and Figures Can Be Provided
- No. of Microalgae Market Report Pages: 350
- No of Tables: 220
- No of Figures: 60
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
We provide a variety of services such as market verified industry reports, technology trend analysis, Formative market research, strategic consulting, vendor analysis, production and demand analysis, consumer impact studies among many others.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Wire Times