North American Medical Grade Silicone Market (2020 to 2026) - Featuring 3M, DOW Corning and Royal DSM Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North American Medical Grade Silicone Market 2020-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North American medical grade silicone market is projected to grow at a modest CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period (2021-2027).
The key aspect that drives the growth of the market includes the rising demand for medical implantable devices owing to the rising chronic cardiovascular diseases across the region. The increasing number of aging populations, high healthcare spending, along with the rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases are some of the factors that demand for implantable devices, which, in turn, enhances the growth of the market over the forecast period. Besides, various properties offered by the medical grade silicone are also likely to enhance its adoption, which drives the growth of the North American medical grade silicone market over the forecast period.
The North American medical grade silicone market is segmented on the basis of form and application. Based on the form, the market is segmented as gels, medical adhesives, medical coatings, and elastomers. The gels segment is estimated to hold a lucrative share in the market. Based on the application, the market is segmented as medical devices, medical tapes, oral care, prosthetics & orthopedic, contact lenses, and others. The medical devices segment is estimated to hold a lucrative share in the market. Based on the geography, the North American medical grade silicone market is segmented into the US and Canada. The US is estimated to hold a lucrative share in the market.
- 3M Co.
- Bluestar Silicones (Elkem Group)
- DOW Corning Corp.
- Finesse Medical Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Primasil Silicones Ltd.
- Royal DSM NV
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Specialty Silicone Fabricators, Inc.
- Stockwell Elastomeric Inc.
- Vesta Inc.
- Wacker Chemie AG
1. North American Medical Grade Silicone Market Research and Analysis by Form
2. North American Medical Grade Silicone Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the North American medical grade silicone market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North American medical grade silicone market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the North American medical grade silicone market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of the market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. North American Medical Grade Silicone Market by Form
5.1.2. Medical Adhesives
5.1.3. Medical Coatings
5.2. North American Medical Grade Silicone Market by Application
5.2.1. Medical Devices
5.2.2. Medical Tapes
5.2.3. Oral Care
5.2.4. Prosthetics & Orthopedic
5.2.5. Contact Lenses
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ddefn
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900