Baby Diaper Rash Cream Market Report 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Baby Diaper Rash Cream Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global baby diaper rash cream market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global baby diaper rash cream market to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
At present, there is an increase in the demand for the baby diaper rash cream as it helps in calming these symptoms and preventing them from reoccurring by forming a protective barrier between the baby's skin and potential irritants. It is generally manufactured using beeswax, zinc oxide, mineral oil and skin soothers.
Due to the increasing consciousness among parents about the harmful impact of utilizing baby products in the long term, there has been a gradual shift toward natural products that are free from parabens, phthalates, silicones, petrochemicals, artificial preservatives and other synthetic additives.
In line with this, they are also investing in organic products, which are produced using ingredients such as sunflower seed, jojoba, almond and calendula oils. These organic variants offer antifungal and antibacterial qualities as well as aid in reconditioning and softening the baby's skin.
Furthermore, some of the leading manufacturers operating in the industry are investing in promotional campaigns to retain a competitive edge and expand their existing consumer base.
Additionally, the proliferation of supermarkets and hypermarkets, in confluence with the burgeoning e-commerce sector, is anticipated to increase product accessibility, particularly in the developing economies.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global baby diaper rash cream market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global baby diaper rash cream market?
- What are the key regional segments in the industry?
- What is the market breakup based on gender?
- Which are the major product types in the industry?
- What are the key distribution channels in the industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global baby diaper rash cream market?
- How is baby diaper rash cream manufactured?
The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report, along with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the industry.
Some of these players are:
- Beiersdorf AG
- Bepanthen (Bayer AG)
- Bio Veda Action Research Co.
- Burt's Bees (The Clorox Company)
- Chicco USA Inc. (Artsana USA Inc.)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mission Pharmacal Company
- Sebapharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Sudocrem (Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd)
- Summers Laboratories Inc.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- W.S. Badger Company
- Weleda International
Breakup by Gender:
The male segment currently exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
Breakup by Type:
- Zinc Oxide-Based
- Zinc Oxide Free
At present, zinc oxide-based creams represent the most commonly utilized product as they help in forming a protective layer around rashes.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialist Retailers
- Medical Retailers
- Online Stores
Supermarkets and hypermarkets account for the majority of the total market share as they offer a one-stop-shop experience to buyers.
- United Kingdom
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Latin America
On the geographical front, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market due to various product launches in the region.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jvesfb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900