Global Disposable Gloves Market Report 2021-2026: Natural Rubber, Nitrile, Vinyl, Neoprene, Polyethylene - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Disposable Gloves Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global disposable gloves market is expected to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026. Looking forward, global disposable gloves market to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Disposable gloves refer to single-use hand protection gloves, which help in preventing cross-contamination and minimizing contact with pathogens and other external agents like dirt and humidity. They are made from natural rubber, nitrile, vinyl, neoprene and polyethylene materials that have anti-tear properties and provide higher resistance against chemicals.
Owing to these benefits, disposable gloves are increasingly being used during medical examinations, surgical procedures, food handling, chemical processes, etc. These gloves are also used for managing everyday spills and messes in and around the house.
The demand for disposable gloves has been rising across various industry verticals ranging from pharmaceutical, automotive and chemical to food and beverage, and personal care. In the healthcare industry, medical practitioners use these gloves while examining patients and performing surgical procedures to avoid cross-contamination and secure both patients and doctors from infections.
These gloves are also used by tattoo artists and spa and salon executives to maintain a hygienic environment. Apart from this, the rising prevalence of several diseases and increasing awareness among consumers about safety, health and hygiene have positively influenced the growth of the market.
Several manufacturers are now integrating nitrile and latex materials to produce gloves using a triple-dip coating technique. This technology results in high glove strength, durability and effortless donning. They are also focusing on developing customized gloves, such as using an exclusive hand mold and independent thumb design that allows an anatomical fit and natural hand movement. Moreover, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) between the leading firms are providing a positive impact on the industry.
For instance, Ansell Limited, an Australia-based provider of safety protection solutions, has acquired Ringers Gloves, a specialty impact glove supplier, to expand their business.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global disposable gloves market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global disposable gloves industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global disposable gloves market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global disposable gloves industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global disposable gloves industry?
- What is the structure of the global disposable gloves industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global disposable gloves industry?
- What are the profit margins in the disposable gloves industry?
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being
- Ansell Limited
- The 3M Company
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Kimberly Clark
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- Semperit AG Holding
- Rubberex Corp. M Bhd
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Dynarex Corporation
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Unigloves (UK) Limited
- Smart Glove Corporation Sdn Bhd
- Cypress Medical Products LLC
- YTY Industry Holdings Berhad
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
Market Breakup by Material Type:
- Natural Rubber
Market Breakup by Product Type:
- Powdered Gloves
- Powder Free Gloves
Market Breakup by End-Use:
Market Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Medical Stores
- Online Stores
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8q035y
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900