Worldwide PTFE Membranes Industry to 2025 - Growing Demand for Water and Wastewater Treatment is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "PTFE Membranes Market Research Report by Membrane Type (Hydrophilic Membranes and Hydrophobic Membranes), by Type (Expanded PTFE and Porous PTFE), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global PTFE Membranes Market is expected to grow from USD 1,677.60 Million in 2020 to USD 2,311.01 Million by the end of 2025.
The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
Based on Geography, the PTFE Membranes Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the PTFE Membranes Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the PTFE Membranes Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global PTFE Membranes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global PTFE Membranes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global PTFE Membranes Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global PTFE Membranes Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global PTFE Membranes Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global PTFE Membranes Market?
- Rising popularity and consumer spending in the sports and leisure sector
- Increasing adoption of PTFE membrane in the medical & pharmaceutical sector
- Growing demand for water and wastewater treatment
- Increasing use in essential services such as firefighting and military
- PTFE safety concern associated with health
- Increasing acceptance of PTFE membrane in the emerging sustainable construction plans
- Upgradation and developments such as expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE)
- High cost of polymers and difficulties in cleanliness due to the porous structure
- Axiva Sichem Pvt. Ltd.
- Beijing Oriental Yuhong Waterproof Technology Co., Ltd.
- Corning Inc.
- Dexmet Corp.
- Donaldson Company Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Hyundai Micro Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Hantang International Trading Group Co., Ltd.
- Komachine Co.
- Layne Christensen Company
- Markel Corporation
- Membrane Solution LLC
- Merck KGaA
- Micro Separations
- Pall Corporation
- Poly Fluoro Ltd
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Sartorius AG
- Shandong Zhushitang Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- SKC Ltd.
- Trinity Filtration Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Unicare Biomedical, Inc
- W.L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- Yanpai Filtration Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xevvdv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900