Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Markets, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market By Diagnostic Methods (Biopsy, Imaging, Endoscopy, Others), By Treatment Type, By Disease Indication, By Route of Administration, By Therapeutic Class, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market is expected to witness significant CAGR of 7.71% during the forecast period to reach USD2934.26 million owing to rising patient pool suffering from head and neck cancer around the world.
Cancer awareness programs being organized by governments and various private organizations are leading to growing awareness and early cancer diagnosis among the population. This is acting as major growth driver for the Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market. Moreover, increasing geriatric population which is more vulnerable to cancer is also acting as a key growth driver for this market.
According to the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC), around 550,000 people are diagnosed with head and neck cancer every year and out of these, around 300,000 patients die. With improved healthcare service and beneficial healthcare reforms, there is a spike in demand for head and neck cancer therapeutics around the globe. Additionally, extensive R&D activities to develop ideal therapeutics are expected to augment the market growth in the coming years.
The Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market can be segmented based on diagnostic methods, treatment type, disease indication, route of administration, therapeutic class, end-user and region. Based on therapeutic class, the market can be segmented into PD inhibitors, microtubule inhibitors and EGFR inhibitors. Among them, PD inhibitor drug class is expected to witness healthy CAGR through 2026 owing to new product launches and their increasing application in the treatment of head and neck cancer.
Regionally, North America contributed to the largest market share in the Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market in 2020 and is further expected to dominate the market through 2026, which can be attributed to high prevalence HPV-induced cancers in countries like United States, Canada, etc.
However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest growth during the forecast period as the region is witnessing increasing cases of head and neck cancer due to prevalence of risk factors like increase in cigarette smoking and usage of tobacco.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To forecast the Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market based on diagnostic methods, treatment type, disease indication, route of administration, therapeutic class, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions etc. in the Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market.
Major companies operating in the Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market include
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- AB Science SA
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Boston Biomedical, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Genentech, Inc.,)
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Bayer AG
- AbbVie Inc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Key Target Audience:
- Head and neck cancer therapeutics drug manufacturers, companies/partners and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, industry associations, forums and alliances related to head and neck cancer therapeutics
- Market research and consulting firms
Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Diagnostic Methods:
Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Treatment Type:
- Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Disease Indication:
- Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- Laryngeal Cancer
- Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Route of Administration:
Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Therapeutic Class:
- PD Inhibitors
- EGFR Inhibitors
- Microtubule Inhibitors
Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By End-User:
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rhgrp7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900