Worldwide Vaccine Transport Industry to 2026 - Featuring American Airlines, Cavalier Logistics and FedEx Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vaccine Transport Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global vaccine transport market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global vaccine transport market to grow with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on vaccine transport market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on vaccine transport market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global vaccine transport market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global vaccine transport market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, the Publisher's Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The global vaccine transport market is segmented on the basis of type, and end user.
The Global Vaccine Transport Market by Type
- Sea Freight
The Global Vaccine Transport Market by End User
- Epidemic Prevention Station
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Distributors
- Clinical Research Organizations
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the vaccine transport market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the vaccine transport market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global vaccine transport market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Publisher's Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Growing government support for research activities and clinical trials.
- Growing government initiatives for vaccine transport.
- Complex procedure to maintain vaccine quality throughout the transportation.
- Advancements in supply chain management.
- American Airlines Inc
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Cavalier Logistics
- Allcargo Logistics Inc
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- FedEx Corp
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- United Parcel Service
- Globelink China Logistics Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ir5jk6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900