Insights on the Urinary Incontinence Treatment Drugs Global Market to 2027 - Featuring Pfizer, Allergan and Sanofi Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Urinary Incontinence Treatment Drugs Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Urinary incontinence is considered to be the variety of abnormalities occurs in the urinary tract that results in to experiencing normal micturition. This leads to involuntary loss of bladder control. Approximately 40% of community-dwelling elderly and hospitalized patients are afflicted with this disorder and the remaining 60% of nursing home patients experience this disorder, and it is often the reason for their admittance. The causes of urinary incontinence are numerous and involves age-related changes in the bladder and urethra, including decline in outlet resistance in females and prostate enlargement in males.
In urinary incontinence, muscles around urethra do not work in the way they should, resulting in leak-out of urine. There are various types of incontinences such as stress (bladder is under pressure), urge (intense urge to pass urine), and overflow (chronic urinary retention). The severity of urinary incontinence varies as per health conditions such as urinary tract infection (UTI), constipation, and age group, as urinary incontinence is found more in geriatric population.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pfizer Inc.
- Astellas Pharma, Inc.
- Allergan, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
The urinary incontinence treatment drugs market is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of urinary incontinence disease. For instance, according to American Urological Association (AUA) 2017 report, more than 200 million people worldwide were affected with stress urinary incontinence (SUI) in 2017, which can seriously affect the quality of life of both men and women. As a disease whose prevalence is related to advancing age, it affects more women than men with an approximate ratio of 3:?1.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global urinary incontinence treatment drugs market, market size (US$ Mn), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2020-2027, considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by leading players
- It profiles key players in the global urinary incontinence treatment drugs market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, and strategies
- Key players covered as a part of this study include Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc., Astellas Pharma, Inc., Allergan, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Merck & Co., Inc., and Sanofi S.A.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision with respect to future product launches, government initiatives, technological upgradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global urinary incontinence treatment drugs market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, product manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers in the urinary incontinence treatment drugs market, research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Overview
- Report Description
- Market Definition and Scope
- Executive Summary
- Market Snippet, By Incontinence Type
- Market Snippet, By Drug Class
- Market Snippet, By Distribution Channel
- Market Snippet, By Region
- Opportunity Map
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Impact Analysis
- Market Trends
- Key Developments
- Regulatory Scenario
- New Lunches and Approvals
- Pipeline Analysis
- PEST Analysis
4. Impact Analysis of Covid-19
- Supply side Analysis
- Demand Side Analysis
- Impact on Healthcare Industry
5. Global Urinary Incontinence Treatment Drugs Market, By Incontinence Type, 2016 - 2027, (US$ Million)
6. Global Urinary Incontinence Treatment Drugs Market, By Drug Class, 2016 - 2027, (US$ Million)
7. Global Urinary Incontinence Treatment Drugs Market, By Distribution Channel, 2016 - 2027, (US$ Million)
8. Global Urinary Incontinence Treatment Drugs Market, By Region, 2016 - 2027, (US$ Million)
9. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4lfugv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900