Manual Resuscitators Market is Expected to Reach USD 888.58 Million by 2028 : Industry Trends, Growth, Analysis, Opportunities And Overview
The primary sources employed while crafting the Manual Resuscitators Marketing report include the industry experts from the industry comprising the management corporation, processing organizations, analytical service suppliers of the industry’s value chain. This market research report sheds light on each region, market size in terms of (USD Mn) for every individual segment, and their sub-segment for the period from 2021 to 2028, considering the macro and micro situation factors. Global Manual Resuscitators Market report covers a market overview and the growth prospects of the market. The current environment of the industry and the key trends shaping the market are presented in the report.
Manual Resuscitators Market is growing due to increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases is driving the growth of the market. Technological advancements in the field are also propelling the growth of the global manual resuscitators market. However, stringent government regulation may hamper the growth of the market.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report to comprehend the construction of the total report (Including Full TOC, Table, and Figures): https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-manual-resuscitators-market
The manual resuscitators market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.04% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 888.58 million by 2028 from USD 516.12 million in 2020. Increasing prevalence of respiratory disease is the major driver which is propelling the market in the forecast period.
Global Manual Resuscitators Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for manual resuscitators in North America region has the highest market share in global manual resuscitators market. Market leader is Cardinal Health which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 25% to 30%. The company has gained outstanding sale through providing manual resuscitators. For instance,
- In August 2020, Cardinal Heath announced that its name has been recognized in Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index which helps organization understand trends and gaps in demographic representation. This will help the company to grow in coming years.
- In December 2020, Medline Industries Inc. announced the USD 235 million partnership with OU Medicine Inc. which selects Medline as exclusive distributor for medical products and will enhance the supply chain. This partnership would help the company to gain the market in coming years.
- In April 2020, Smiths Medical, Inc. introduced new innovative products for anaesthesiologists at ASRA 2018 annual meeting. These products will add to the portfolio of well recognized devices and help company to grow in coming years.
Major Market Key Competitors:
- Marshall Products
- Laerdal Medical
- Ambu Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Cardinal Health
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Smiths Medical, Inc.
- Mercury Medical
- Hopkins Medical Products
- WEINMANN Emergency Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG
- Me. Ber. srl unipersonale
- Techno-Gaz S.p.A.
- Besmed Health Business Corp.
- STURDY INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD.
- Shining World Healthcare Co. Ltd.
- Im3Vet Pty. Ltd.
- Mckesson Medical Surgical Inc.
- HUM Society for Homecare and Medical Technology mbH
- Meditch Systems Ltd
North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
List of Figures:
FIGURE 1 GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET: SEGMENTATION
FIGURE 2 GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET: DATA TRIANGULATION
FIGURE 3 GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET: DROC ANALYSIS
FIGURE 4 GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET : GLOBAL VS REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
FIGURE 5 GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET : COMPANY RESEARCH ANALYSIS
FIGURE 6 GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET: INTERVIEW DEMOGRAPHICS
FIGURE 7 GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET: DBMR MARKET POSITION GRID
FIGURE 8 GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET: MARKET APPLICATION COVERAGE GRID
FIGURE 9 GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET: VENDOR SHARE ANALYSIS
FIGURE 10 GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET: SEGMENTATION
FIGURE 11 INCREASING PREVALENCE OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE IS EXPECTED TO DRIVE THE GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET IN THE FORECAST PERIOD OF 2021 TO 2028
FIGURE 12 SELF-INFLATING RESUSCITATOR SEGMENT IS EXPECTED TO ACCOUNT FOR THE LARGEST SHARE OF THE GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET IN 2021 & 2028
FIGURE 13 NORTH AMERICA IS EXPECTED TO DOMINATE THE GLOBAL MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MARKET AND ASIA-PACIFIC IS EXPECTED TO GROW WITH THE HIGHEST CAGR IN THE FORECAST PERIOD OF 2021 TO 2028
FIGURE 14 ASIA-PACIFIC IS THE FASTEST GROWING MARKET FOR MANUAL RESUSCITATORS MANUFACTURERS IN THE FORECAST PERIOD OF 2021 TO 2028
FIGURE 15 GLOBAL VENTILATORS MARKET: BY PRODUCT TYPE, 2019
Speak to Report Author @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-manual-resuscitators-market
Manual Resuscitators Market Scope and Market Size
The manual resuscitators market is categorized into eight notable segments which are based on the product, modality, material, technology, patient type, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the manual resuscitators market is segmented into self-inflating resuscitator, flow-inflating resuscitator and T-piece. In 2021, self-inflating segment is expected to dominate the manual resuscitators market due to high technology adoption by key players in the market.
- On the basis of modality, the manual resuscitators market is segmented into disposable and reusable. In 2021, disposable segment is expected to dominate the manual resuscitators market due to increasing prevalence of pulmonary diseases.
- On the basis of material, the manual resuscitators market is segmented into silicon, PVC and rubber. In 2021, silicon segment is expected to dominate the manual resuscitators market due to increasing prevalence of pulmonary diseases.
- On the basis of technology, the manual resuscitators market is segmented into pop-off vale, peep valve, pneumatic, double wall, mask and others. In 2021, peep valve segment is expected to dominate the manual resuscitators market because of increasing prevalence of chronic diseases that may lead to heart diseases.
- On the basis of patient type, the manual resuscitators market is segmented into adult, pediatric and infant. In 2021, adult segment is expected to dominate the manual resuscitators market because of increasing healthcare expenditure and developed infrastructure.
- On the basis of application, the manual resuscitators market is segmented into COPD, cardiopulmonary arrest, anesthesia, asthma and others. In 2021, COPD segment is expected to dominate the manual resuscitators market because of growing geriatric population which are more susceptible to heart diseases.
- On the basis of end user, the manual resuscitators market is segmented into hospital, ambulatory surgical centers, military, specialized diagnostic centers and emergency transport vehicle. In 2021, hospital segment is expected to dominate the manual resuscitators market because of increasing geriatric population and prevalence of chronic diseases.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the manual resuscitators market is segmented into direct tenders, retail sales and online sales. In 2021, direct tenders segment is expected to dominate the manual resuscitators market because of various initiatives taken by key players in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Growth Drivers
5. Access Control Industry Insights
5.1 Industry segmentation
5.2 Industry landscape
5.3 Vendor matrix
5.4 Technological and innovation landscape
6. Access Control Market, By Region
6.1 North America
6.2 Market & Forecast
6.3 Volume & Forecast
6.4 Western Europe
6.7 Other Countries
7. Method / Technology
7.1 Traditional Microbiology
7.2 Market & Forecast
7.3 Volume & Forecast
7.4 Molecular Diagnostics
8.1 Business Overview
8.2 Financial Data
8.3 Product Landscape
8.4 Strategic Outlook
8.5 SWOT Analysis
A portion of the Major Highlights of TOC covers:
– Philosophy and Scope
– Chief Summary
– Access Control Industry Insights
– Access Control Market, By Region
– Organization Profile
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
– Market Size and Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2028
– Market Dynamics – Leading patterns, development drivers, limitations, and venture openings
– Market Segmentation – An itemized examination by item, by types, end-client, applications, fragments, and geology
– Competitive Landscape – Top key sellers and other conspicuous vendorsInquire
Get Free Detailed Tables of Contents with Respective images and a Pie chart of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-manual-resuscitators-market
Manual Resuscitators Market Country Level Analysis
The manual resuscitators market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, product, modality, material, technology, patient type, application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the manual resuscitators market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina and rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa.
North America is expected to dominate the market due to the rising investments in development of manual resuscitators. The U.S is dominating in North American market due to rise in use of medical devices and increasing awareness towards their health. Germany is dominating the market due to the rise in geriatric population and rising prevalence of chronic diseases. The region is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of major companies foraying into the market such as Ambu Inc., Cardinal Health that are investing in developing manual resuscitators that favor results with high accuracy and minimum turnaround time. China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific region due to the rising investments and the increasing funding for the development of manual resuscitators.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Motivation to Buy:
– Features key business needs to help organizations to realign their business systems.
– Create/change business extension plans by utilizing considerable development offering created and developing business sectors.
– Investigate inside and out worldwide market patterns and standpoints combined with the variables driving the market and those impeding it.
– Upgrade the dynamic interaction by understanding the methodologies that support business interest concerning items, division, and industry verticals.
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what the future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is adept at creating satisfied clients who rely on our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- The Wire Times