Europe Diet Pills Market is projected to reach a value of US$ 868 Mn by 2031, Finds Fact.MR
According to a new report published by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the Europe diet pills market was valued at US$ 654 Mn in 2020, and is predicted to expand at a CAGR of around 2.6% over the forecast period (2021–2031).
Factors boosting demand for diet pills in Europe include rising incidence of type-2 diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. Constant clinical trials for new medications will support market growth over the coming years. Moreover, growing health awareness is likewise driving developments in the market.
Currently, obesity is observed as a serious health concern, which leads to various other health problems. Diet pills are medicines used to slim down by losing weight along with exercise and an appropriate diet. With the growing trend of fitness in the young populous, there is increasing demand for these weight management products. These medicines act as a supplementary measure for weigh reduction other than routine regime of exercise and dietary patterns.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Glucomannan is expected to contribute more than 41% revenue share in the market by 2031.
- Among all the drug type, demand for herbal supplements is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3% through 2031.
- Appetite controlling pills dominate the market among the mechanisms, and are expect to reach a valuation of US$ 595 Mn by 2031.
- The U.K. holds the highest share in the Europe diet pills market, while Germany is the next leading country, with these markets expected to progress at 3.6% and 3% CAGRs, respectively.
“Growing prevalence of obesity, unhealthy lifestyle, and rising awareness regarding preventive health are factors that have changed the focus of the pharmaceutical industry towards the development of weight loss pills,” says an analyst of Fact.MR.
Increasing Number of Manufacturers Innovating Weight Management Products
Innovation has played a consistence part in the development of dietary pills, which is creating business opportunities for manufacturers. New product development with more health benefits is encouraging consumers to try novel nutrition supplements. Key players are offering dietary pills for caloric restriction to overcome weight-related risk factors such as diabetes and hypertension.
Growing prevalence of obesity has propelled manufacturers to innovate more effective diet pill supplements. Expanding technological platforms and increased research on innovative weight management products are expected to result in increased growth of the market.
Request Methodology & Get a Glimpse of Our Expertise
Key Takeaways for Europe Diet Pills Market Research Report:
- Demand for prescription-based pills for weight loss will continue rising in the U.K. Fact MR predicts overall diet pill sales in the country to surpass US$ 193 Mn by 2031.
- Sales of diet pills in Germany will rise at 3% CAGR owing to rising concerns about health and wellness.
- By drug class, glucomannan segment accounted for over 39.5% of the Europe market in 2020.
- By drug type, herbal diet supplements sales totalled US$ 444.3 Mn in 2020 owing to increase in demand for organic product consumption.
- Rising spending on dietary supplements and nutrition are driving demand for diet pills for appetite control.
- Expansion of distribution channels for diet pills will bolster sales opportunities in Europe.
- Rising adoption of drugs for weight loss and obesity-control will accelerate demand for weight loss pills in Europe.
- Increasing availability across e-commerce platforms will encourage diet pill sales in Europe.
- High cost of drug development is hindering demand for diet pills.
- Stringent regulations imposed by research and development of obesity related drugs will restrain market growth.
- Adoption of off-label drugs limits penetration of actual drugs which is restraining market growth.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Genetic Testing Services Market – The future expansion of genetic testing services is heavily reliant on the advancement of information technology. Throughout the projected period, North America is expected to dominate the worldwide genetic testing services market. Increased demand for genetic testing to determine ancestry, as well as an increase in demand for in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and pre-implantation testing, are some of the primary reasons boosting market share. According to projections, the North American genetic testing market will account for over two-fifths of the total.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Market – Over the forecast period, the global market for rheumatoid arthritis treatments is expected to rise moderately. Over the projected period, the allogeneic mesenchymal stem cell segment is expected to lead the global rheumatoid arthritis stem cell therapy market. As the most accessible channel, hospitals are likely to account for a sizable portion of the global rheumatoid arthritis stem cell therapy market.
Serological Transplant Diagnostics Market – Serological transplant diagnosis, which is a critical component of successful and efficient organ transplantation, has grown rapidly in recent years. Growth in important distribution channels, such as hospitals and organ transplantation centres, to name a few, has boosted demand during the last five years, from 2016 to 2020, attracting more stakeholders to the business. Serological transplant diagnostic equipment sales are being fueled by an increase in incidence of serious lung, liver, and kidney disorders, as well as medical and diagnostic developments.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
Research Insight: https://www.factmr.com/report/europe-diet-pills-market
Press Release: https://www.factmr.com/media-release/2100/europe-diet-pills-trends