North America Airway Management Device Market : Industry Perspective, COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Segment, Trends and Forecast, 2028
North America airway management device market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a stronger CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,579.19 million by 2027. Increased medical procedures in North America and product development in airway management is the factors for the market growth.
Airway management device prevents airway obstruction in patients during surgical or medical procedures. This device ensures an open pathway in patients that allows the gas exchange between a patient’s lungs and the atmosphere. Hence these devices are used in fields of anaesthesia, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, emergency medicine, neonatology and many others. Its requirement in medical field is increasing due to high procedures performed in North America hence airway devices manufacturing companies are launching many products in the market. For instance, In January 2017, Teleflex Incorporated launched LMA Gastro Airway with the use of Cuff Pilot Technology. The particular Laryngeal mask is designed to offer esophageal exposure with improved airway protection while performing endoscopic procedures. It consists of an integrated bite block to minimize the chances of endoscopic damage because of biting and even helps to avoid expensive repairs. This launch will strengthen the product portfolio of the company and will maximize the customer base around the world.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report to comprehend the construction of the total report (Including Full TOC, Table, and Figures): https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-airway-management-device-market
Major Market Key Competitors:
- Olympus Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Armstrong Medical Inc
- Medline Industries, Inc
- Rudolf Riester GmbH (subsidiary of Halma Plc)
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Mercury Medical
- Smiths Group plc
- Verathon Inc
- VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
- Flexicare (Group) Limited
- Ambu A/S
North America Airway Management Device Market Scope and Market Size
North America airway management device market is segmented on the basis of by type, patient age, procedure, end-user and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the North America airway management device market is segmented into supraglottic airway management devices, infraglottic airway management devices, laryngoscopes, bronchoscope/intubation scopes, resuscitators and others. Supraglottic airway management devices are dominating the market because of its higher usage in ventilation of upper airways in patient during anesthesia or other conditions. However, laryngoscopes segment may grow the market due to its improved success rate during medical procedure performance. Many companies are involved in launching laryngoscopes due to its demand as it has ease of operation. For instance, in January, Verathon Inc. launched GlideScope Core, the most detailed and versatile aerial simulation device being designed for virtual multimodal, bronchoscopy and laryngoscopy aerial procedures. With the launch of GlideScope Core, the company has continued to design efficient bronchoscopy and laryngoscopy devices and will improve its role as an airway visualization collaborator for the medical community.
- On the basis of patient age, the North America airway management device market is segmented into adult and pediatric patients/neonates. Adult segment is dominating the market due to higher anesthesia procedures performed among adult patients where oxygenation and ventilation is required and airway management devices plays an important role in providing oxygenation.
- On the basis of procedure, the North America airway management device market is segmented into Intensive care unit or emergency procedure and non-emergency surgical procedures. Intensive care unit or emergency procedure segment is dominating the market because using airway management devices in intensive care unit is important step in order to provide ventilation and oxygenation among patient and it has been observed higher cases of anesthesia and emergency procedure are performed in intensive care unit where these devices are mandate in order to provide basic life functions hence this segment may grow in future. For instance, according to National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, in 2016 number of patients visits in emergency department in U.S. was 145.6 million.
- On the basis of application, the North America airway management device market is segmented into anesthesia, emergency medicine and others. Anesthesia segment is dominating the market because of higher number of anesthesia procedures are performed in U.S. and airway devices are used in such cases to provide better oxygenation among patients. For instance, In October 2016, a news published by American society of anaesthesiologists, more than one-third of patients in America undergo procedures involving anesthesia. Increased medical procedure in North America is the major factor for the growth of the market as airway devices are basic need while performing medical procedures mainly in anaesthesia process.
- On the end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, ambulatory surgical center (ASCs) and others. Hospitals segment is further segmented into intensive care units, emergency care departments, operating rooms, and others. Hospitals segment is dominating the market because high number of emergency as well as anesthesia related procedures are performed in hospitals and these devices are meant to use by doctors and clinicians.
Get the Latest TOC Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-airway-management-device-market
North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Airway Management Device Market Country Level Analysis
Airway management device market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, by type, patient age, procedure, end user and application.
The countries covered in the airway management market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
In North America, U.S. country is dominating the market because U.S. is well developed country and one of the major countries in medical field. Major manufacturing companies are well established in U.S. due to advanced product requirement in the U.S. For instance 2018, In February, SonarMed product named AirWave Monitoring System adopted by two children’s hospitals in the U.S. namely CHOC Children’s Hospital (CHOC) and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford. These products adopted for hospitals’ NICU patients. This will help the company to achieve recognition in the market and brand visibility around the U.S.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of regional brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Get More Information on this Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-airway-management-device-market
– Market Size and Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2028
– Market Dynamics – Leading patterns, development drivers, limitations, and venture openings
– Market Segmentation – An itemized examination by item, by types, end-client, applications, fragments, and geology
– Competitive Landscape – Top key sellers and other conspicuous vendorsInquire
Research Methodology of Global Airway Management Device Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Global Airway Stent/Lung Stent Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Europe Airway Management Device Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Asia-Pacific Airway Management Device Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what the future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is adept at creating satisfied clients who rely on our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- The Wire Times