Revenues from PSA Prostate Cancer Diagnostic Tests Is Projected to Register the Highest CAGR in the Market through 2031
Impact of Covid-19 on Healthcare Industry
With the pandemic plaguing maximum countries across the globe, healthcare industry is witnessing its fair share of ‘ups and downs’. The COVID-19 has placed an enormous strain on the healthcare sector’s workforce, facilities and infrastructure. Despite the endless pressure, healthcare sector is growing at a moderate pace due to the improvement in infrastructure and advancement in technology, healthcare sector is delivering a healthy performance.
According to the latest report by Fact.MR, the global demand for prostate cancer diagnostics is anticipated to exhibit a steady expansion at 5.3% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2022. In terms of revenues, the market is projected to reach US$ 823.5 Mn in 2017; by 2022 this number is projected to surpass US$ 1,000 Mn.
Diagnosis of prostate cancer is becoming a critical undertaking for medical organizations. Newer treatments on prostate cancer are being developed by considering the scope of diagnostic approach. This emergence of diagnosis-associated treatments on prostate cancer is expected to render higher medical efficiency, providing effective outputs at minimal healthcare spending.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=58
Through and through, medical organizations are scanning key criteria associated with diagnosis of prostate cancer, tracking parameters such as age of the patient, ethnicity, family medical history, and diet. Considering the sensitivity of organs in the prostate area, patients are also adopting non-invasive diagnosis tests, which is ultimately impacting the products sold in the global market for prostate cancer diagnostics.
Key players in the global market for prostate cancer diagnostics include
Cancer Genetics, Inc.
Dickinson and Company
Foundation Medicine, Inc.
Myriad Genetics Inc.
Global Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
For clearer understanding of the Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market, analysts have segmented the market. The segmentation has been done on the basis of application, technology, and users. Each segment has been further explained with the help of graphs figures. This breakdown of the market gives the readers an objective view of the global Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market, which is essential to make sound investments.
A market research study is incomplete without regional analysis, and we are well aware of it. That is why, the report includes a comprehensive and all-inclusive study that solely concentrates on the geographical growth of the global Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=58
5 Estimations from Fact.MR’s Report on the Global Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market
- North America will continue to be the most lucrative region in the global prostate cancer diagnostics market, in terms of revenues. The prostate cancer diagnostics market in North America and Europe are expected to exhibit similar CAGRs through 2022.
- The market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to register the fastest expansion through 2022. In contrast, prostate cancer diagnostics market in Middle East & Africa will continue to register a sluggish expansion during the forecast period.
- PSA tests will continue to be the largest adopted tests for diagnosis of prostate cancer across the globe. PSA test segment is projected to register the highest CAGR in the market through 2022.
- Hospital-associated labs are expected to remain the largest end-users of prostate cancer diagnostics in the global market, however revenues from prostate cancer diagnostics in hospital-associated labs will register the lowest CAGR in the market through 2022.
- In terms of revenues, cancer research institutes are expected to register the highest CAGR in the market through 2022. Independent diagnostics labs will remain the second largest end users of the prostate cancer diagnostics during the forecast period.
The study also includes accurate estimations about market growth at the global, regional, and country levels. It empowers you to understand why some regional markets are flourishing while others are seeing a decline in growth. It also allows you to focus on geographies that hold the potential to create lucrative prospects in the near future.
By Test Type
- PSA Tests
- CTC Tests
- PCA3 test
By End User
- Hospital Associated Labs
- Independent Diagnostic Laboratories
- Cancer Research Institutes
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=58
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Get More Insights –http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/06/1996513/0/en/Fact-MR-Projects-Global-Sleep-Mask-Sales-to-Grow-at-4-CAGR-over-2019-2029-Wrap-around-Sleep-Masks-Emerging-Lucrative.html
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583