Burgeoning Demand for Single-Lumen Microcatheters In Healthcare Facilities to Uphold Market Growth: Report Fact.MR
As per Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global sales of coronary microcatheters was valued at around US$ 179 Mn in 2020, and is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period (2021–2031).
Factors boosting demand for coronary microcatheters include rapid adoption of innovative technologies in the healthcare sector and increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases across the world. Moreover, increasing number of players in the market is going to make this space highly competitive and also opportunistic. Diseases such as myocardial infarction and number of patients undergoing cardiology procedures such as angioplasty are increasing demand for coronary microcatheters.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample
“Increasing adoption of steerable microcatheters is expected to drive market growth over the coming years,” says an analyst of Fact.MR.
Coronary Microcatheters Categorization as Per Industry Research
- Single-lumen Coronary Microcatheters
- Dual-lumen Coronary Microcatheters
- Guide Extension Coronary Microcatheters
By Tip Type
- Steerable Coronary Microcatheters
- Angled Tip Coronary Microcatheters
- Straight Tip Coronary Microcatheters
- Stainless Steel Coronary Microcatheters
- Stainless Steel+ Polytetrafluoroethylene – PTFE Coronary Microcatheters
- Tungsten-braided Shaft Coronary Microcatheters
- Platinum/Tungsten Coil Coronary Microcatheters
- Coronary Microcatheters for Hospitals
- Coronary Microcatheters for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Coronary Microcatheters for Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
- Coronary Microcatheters for Specialty Clinics
For Comprehensive Insights Ask An Analyst Here
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Single-lumen coronary microcatheters expected to contribute more than 52% revenue share in the market by 2031.
- Demand for angled tip coronary microcatheters expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.6% due to their mandatory use in angled lesions or vessels.
- Hospitals to dominate the market among all end-user segments and expected to reach US$ 287.8 Mn by 2031.
- The U.S. holds a prominent share in the global market due to increasing number of coronary microcatheter manufacturing companies in the country. This market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 7.2% through 2031.
Get Customization on this Research Report for specific research solutions:
Obesity has become a major risk factor for a variety of cardiovascular disorders around the globe. Obesity creates an inappropriate or excessive accumulation of fats inside the artery lumen, which can lead to a variety of health issues, including coronary heart disease. Thus, increasing rate of obesity will drive demand for coronary microcatheters across the world over the coming years.
Who is Winning?
The global coronary microcatheters market is set to grow due to rise in demand for minimally invasive procedures. Leading industry players are set to focus on research & development as well as strategic & geographic expansions in order to strengthen their presence across regions.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Teleflex Corporation
- ASAHI INTECC USA, INC.
- Terumo Corporation
- KANEKA CORPORATION
- CookMerit Medical Systems
- Merit Medical Systems
- Nipro Corporation
- OrbusNeich Medical Company Limited
- Baylis Medical Company, Inc
- Interventional Medical
- Device Solutions (IMDS)
For More Insights https://www.biospace.com/article/cardiac-ablation-technologies-market-growth-will-be-driven-by-high-reliance-of-electro-physiologists-on-new-ablation-devices-fact-mr/
Want more insights?
Fact.MR brings a comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at the global, regional, and country levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2031.
The coronary microcatheters market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on the basis of product, tip type, material, and end user, and main regions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports