Demand of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Molecular Diagnostics Is Predicted to Grow at a Staggering CAGR of 9% By 2031
Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects the global demand for respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) diagnostics to progress positively, surging at a CAGR of above 9% across the 2021-2031 forecast period.
Growing demand for point of care testing of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)-infected patients and developments in the field of specific markers such as proteomics and genomic are set to accelerate market growth over the coming years.
Increase in the number of patients suffering from RSV infections has raised the overall burden of the disease, and, as such, has fuelled demand for RSV diagnostics globally. Approval of respiratory syncytial virus diagnostic assays & kits is further opening up various opportunities for market players.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample
North America dominates the market for respiratory syncytial virus diagnostics due to advanced technologies and innovation across the region, while the market in Asia Pacific is expected to surge at a high growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing burden of RSV infections among the population.
“Growing incidence of respiratory syncytial virus infections globally to boost demand for RSV diagnostics over coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Market Segments Covered in Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics Industry Research
- RSV Molecular Diagnostics
- RSV Monoclonal Antibodies
- Differential Light Scattering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Flow Cytometry
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Gel Microdroplets
By End Users
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics at Hospitals
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics at Nursing Homes
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics at Commercial Laboratories
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics at Public Health Laboratories
For Comprehensive Insights Ask An Analyst Here
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Market for respiratory syncytial virus diagnostics to grow 2.3X in value by 2031, and reach a valuation of US$ 1.3 Bn by 2031.
- RSV diagnostic kits & assays account for more one-third of the global market share.
- Market for RSV diagnostics in China to top US$ 253 Mn by 2031.
- Demand for respiratory syncytial virus diagnostics in Canada to increase at CAGR of 7.4%.
- Market in Japan anticipated to expand at CAGR of 6% from 2021 to 2031.
- New technological advancements in the field of diagnostics to boost market growth over next 10 years.
Get Customization on this Research Report for specific research solutions:
Winning Strategy of Key Market Players
Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals, and patents. Inorganic growth activities witnessed in the market are acquisitions and partnership & collaborations.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Dickinson and Company
- BioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Coris BioConcept
- DiaSorin Molecular LLC (DiaSorin Inc)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Merck KgaA
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Quidel Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For More Insights https://www.biospace.com/article/rising-cases-of-microbial-diseases-add-to-already-high-demand-for-antimicrobial-susceptibility-tests-fact-mr-study/
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the respiratory syncytial virus diagnostics market, presenting historical market data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of technology (molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassay, differential light scattering, artificial intelligence, liposomes, flow cytometry, chromatography, diagnostic imaging, and gel microdroplets) and end user (hospitals, nursing homes, commercial laboratories, and public health laboratories), across major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and the Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports