Demand for Over The Couter Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Is Set to Expand at 6.7% CAGR By 2022
According to the recently conducted study by Fact.MR, the global demand for OTC vitamins and dietary supplements is set to expand at 6.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2022) to surpass a valuation of US$ 97,688 Mn.
OTC vitamin and dietary supplement products. Over-the-counter (OTC) vitamins and dietary supplements are sold directly to consumers without any medical prescription. In many countries, OTC vitamins and dietary supplement products are regulated to ensure that they are effective and safe when used.
Drug regulatory bodies allow manufacturers to formulate vitamin ingredients or combination of ingredients that are well tolerated and do not pose any risk of side effects or reactions. In recent years, the healthcare sector has witness exponential growth, which has reflected positively on the global market for OTC vitamins and dietary supplements.
Click HERE To get a SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=61
Sales of such products have also increased in emerging countries such as China, India and Brazil primarily owing to the growing consumer awareness regarding the health benefits of such products. Convenience of direct purchase, cost-efficiency and growing trends of self-treatment are additional factors expected fuel the growth of the market. Moreover, manufacturers are also concentrating on developing advanced product formulations in order to improve their functionalities.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=61
Global OTC Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Market Size and Forecast By Function
- Immune Health
- Digestive Health
- Heart Health
- Bone & Joint Health
- General Well being
- Weight Loss
Global OTC Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Market Size and Forecast By OTC Channel
- Drug Store
- Modern Trade
- Online Store
- Other Retail
Global OTC Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Market Size and Forecast By Product Form
Global OTC Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Market Size and Forecast By Region
- North America
- Latin America
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at-
Following insights from Fact.MR’s report on the global OTC vitamins and dietary supplements market will be crucial for market’s future growth
- Among regions, North America is expected to remain one of the most lucrative market for OTC vitamins and dietary supplements between 2017 and 2022. The region currently commands for the highest value share of the global market as demand for various OTC drugs is on the rise particularly in the U.S. Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is also projected to emerge as an attractive market for OTC vitamins and dietary supplements over 2022. In terms of revenue, the market in Europe is anticipated to command for over 31% share of the global market, by 2017-end.
- On the basis of functions, OTC vitamins and dietary supplements are being used majorly for maintaining general well-being of the body. The general well-being segment accounts for a large percentage of the overall market revenue.
- In 2017 and beyond, pharmacies will continue to be the top OCT channel for sales of OTC vitamin products including capsules and tablets. Over one-fourth revenue share of the global market is currently captured by the pharmacy OTC channel segment. Though, this OTC channel segment is expected to lose a small fraction of its revenue share over 2020, mainly due to emergence of new OCT channels such online retail and modern trade.
- Sales of capsule based OTC vitamins and dietary supplements will continue to remain strong during the forecast period. By 2022-end, nearly US$ 32,891 Mn worth capsules are estimated to be sold across the globe.
For More Insights
OTC vitamins and dietary supplements market include
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Reckitt Benckiser LLC
- Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd.
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited
- Sanofi S.A.
- Atrium Innovations Inc.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co.
- Bactolac Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Dil Limited.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Lonza Group Ltd.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions.We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai.While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise.Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed.
Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports