Medical Flexible Packaging Market is projected to register a moderate CAGR growth of 4.6% by the end of 2022
Fact.MR, in its new report, anticipates the global demand for medical flexible packaging market to register a moderate growth over the forecast period 2017 to 2022. Sales of medical flexible packaging across the globe are expected to account for over US$ 25,000 Mn revenues by 2022-end.
Various advantages are offered by medical flexible packaging, which include easy shipping, low waste, and product protection, along with the capability of lowering the overall weight of packaging by approximately 70%. Medical flexible packaging provides product and price differentiation to consumers, and aids the preservation of medical devices’ health and hygiene value.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=247
Huge growth opportunities for pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers are expected to be witnessed across developing countries, which in turn will drive demand for medical flexible packaging in these regions. Currently struggling in stagnant but mature markets, with a lot of regulatory barriers, and patent expirations, leading market players are adopting key strategies such as regional expansion, and brand positioning.
Flexible packaging manufacturers are focusing on increasing their presence in developing economies, in a bid to benefit themselves from low-cost labor, and enhance their product offerings. These manufacturers are also focusing on diversification and combination of data analytics with the manufactured products, in order to develop new novel technologically driven products.
Other factors expected to impact the market growth include effective supply chain management, attractive packaging, useful tool for identification & branding, prevention of product damage, and higher efficiency in transporting products. However, factors such as stringent government regulations pertaining to recycling of packaging materials, and use of polymers, are expected to curb growth of the market during the forecast period.
Request More Information about Report Methodology https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=247
5 Key Future Prospects of Medical Flexible Packaging Market for Forecast Period 2017 to 2022
- In terms of revenues, polyvinyl chloride will continue to be the most attractive material utilized for medical flexible packaging. Sales of paper for producing medical flexible packaging products are expected to exhibit a relatively faster expansion through 2022, based on materials.
- Medical flexible packaging are expected to find the largest application in pharmaceutical manufacturing over the forecast period. In addition, sales of medical flexible packaging products for application in implant manufacturing and contract packaging are poised to register a relatively higher CAGR through 2022.
- On the basis of product, seals will continue to be dominant in the global medical flexible packaging market, in terms of revenues. High-barrier films are expected to be the second most lucrative product in the market. However, wraps are anticipated to witness the fastest expansion in sales through 2022.
- North America will dominate the global medical flexible packaging market in 2017, and the trend is projected to continue during 2017 to 2022. Revenues from the medical flexible packaging market in North America are expected to exceed US$ 7,000 Mn by 2022-end.
- Key players projected to lead the global medical flexible packaging market are Datwyler Holdings, Aptar Group, Inc., Reynolds Group Holdings, Berry Group, Inc., Sonoco Products Company, Coveris Holdings S.A., Catalent, Inc., Becton Dickinson & Company, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Mondi Group Plc, Huhtamaki Oyj, Sealed Air Corporation, Bemis Company, Inc., and Amcor Limited.
North America is projected to remain the largest market for medical flexible packaging, with sales poised to surpass US$ 7,000 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. In addition, Europe and North America will exhibit a parallel expansion at equal CAGRs through 2022.
Wraps are expected to be the fastest-selling product in the global medical flexible packaging market. Seals will continue to be the most lucrative product in the market, followed by high-barrier films.
On the basis of application, contract packaging and implant manufacturing are expected to witness a relatively faster expansion through 2022. Pharmaceutical manufacturing will remain the largest application of medical flexible packaging during the forecast period.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Microcirculation Microscope Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the Microcirculation Microscope market offers an unbiased analysis on the opportunities and trends through 2021 and beyond. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining market growth. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the challenges, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Scanning Probe Microscopes Market: A detailed assessment of Scanning Probe Microscopes market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the market along with their product portfolios enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Microscopy Devices Market: Fact.MR delivers a detailed analysis on global Microscopy Devices market with the strategies and competitive landscape for the upcoming period. The key players’ market share data provided by the report given you a detailed insights on the shortcomings and forthcomings of the market for the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Research Insight: https://www.factmr.com/report/247/medical-flexible-packaging-market
Press Release: https://www.factmr.com/media-release/237/medical-flexible-packaging-market
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter