Demand for Chronic Radiation Proctitis Treatment Is Poised to Reach Nearly US$ 750 million by 2031
As per the Fact.MR’s report, the Demand for Radiation Proctitis Treatment is poised to reach nearly US$ 750 million by 2031, expanding at approximately 7% CAGR over the next ten years.
The sales of radiation proctitis treatment are slated significant gains in the past, valued at over US$ 300 million in 2019. According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1 in 5 people develop cancer during their lifetime, with breast cancer topping the list (~25%). Simultaneously, incidence of prostate and cervical cancer is also rising, prompting patients to seek powerful radiation treatment.
Consequently, radiation proctitis incidence has also surged, with studies advocating that external beam radiation causing incidence rates to vary anywhere between 2% to 39%, while intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) incidence rates vary from 1% to 9%. Hence, prominent manufacturers are introducing a plethora of oral and surgical treatment approaches, with specific emphasis on anti-inflammatory drug production and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT).For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5281
“Ever-increasing burden of pelvic cancer is prompting patients to seek highly effective treatment approaches, leading to a spike in radiation proctitis incidences, compelling them to seek effective treatment,” remarks a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from the Report
- By indication, acute radiation proctitis treatment remains dominant, with chronic radiation proctitis treatment to expand swiftly
- Anti-inflammatory drug-based oral therapy to remain the most preferred treatment for radiation proctitis
- Incorporation of hyperbaric oxygen therapy to fuel radiation proctitis treatment prospects across the U.S.
- The market in the U.K. experiencing high growth amid increasing cervical cancer treatment procedures
- Broadening cancer research funding to bolster sales of radiation proctitis treatment solutions in the German market
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5281
Global Radiation Proctitis Treatment Market: Segmentation
- Acute Radiation Proctitis
- Chronic Radiation Proctitis
- Oral Therapy
- Anti-inflammatory Agents
- Ablative Procedures
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Oral Therapy
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5281
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Radiation Proctitis Treatment Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Radiation Proctitis Treatment Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Radiation Proctitis Treatment Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the radiation proctitis treatment market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of indication (acute radiation proctitis and chronic radiation proctitis) and therapy (oral therapy, ablative procedures, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, formalin, and surgery), across five major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and MEA).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com Press Release:https://www.factmr.com/media-release/1917/global-radiation-proctitis-treatment-market