High Demand for Urinary Catheter to Boost Stress Urinary Incontinence Sales: Fact.MR
Fact.MR’s report on global stress urinary incontinence market projects a steady growth in 2021. Increasing cases in female and geriatric population will be key to demand for stress urinary incontinence market in 2021. The demand from medical sector for various applications such as antidepressants, urethral slings and urinary catheters to foster the sales.
Increased FDA approvals and rising government initiatives for stress urinary incontinence female devices has surged the demand for the market. High demand for the devices such as urinary catheters is generating high revenue from the hospitals and gynecology clinics. Hence, advancing the sales of stress urinary incontinence.
Request Brochure- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=3407
- By devices, urinary catheters segment is poised to prevail over other domains
- Urinary slings and artificial urinary sphincters collectively to emerge as a potential segment
- North America expected to be the most lucrative market
- High presence of manufacturers and rising cases of urinary incontinence to accelerate growth prospects across UK
- Gynecology clinics to remain primary end user, followed by hospitals
- MEA to register sluggish growth owing to the lack of awareness regarding stress urinary incontinence
- Improved stress urinary incontinence devices and with least side effects to, bolstering growth
- Increased FDA approval for stress urinary incontinence devices for females to generate high revenue
- High demand for urethral slings and artificial urinary sphincters to bolster the demand for market
- Lack of awareness among incontinent patient population to limit the growth
- Side effects such as urinary, and fecal incontinence, pain, and organ perforation associated with the female devices to deter the future prospects
Request For Customization- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=3407
Key Stress Urinary Incontinence market players profiled by Fact.MR include ZSI Surgical Implants, S.R.L, B. Braun Melsungen AG, and Teleflex Incorporated among others. The key players have adopted product launch and product innovation as their key focus.
Recently, ZSI Surgical Implants announced its two new plantation of penile implants for phalloplasty performed in Coimbra University, Portugal.
Also, in March 2021, B. Braun Avitum AG, a leading manufacturers of medical devices and pharmaceutical products and CytoSorbents Corporation announced a collaboration for a joint global co-marketing agreement to promote the OMNI ® Continuous Blood Purification Platform with CytoSorb ®
More Insights on the Stress Urinary Incontinence Market
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the global Stress Urinary Incontinence market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of treatment (devices, surgery, behavioral therapy, pharmacologic therapy), gender (male and female), end user (gynecology clinics, hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and homecare settings), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
Free Mindfulness Meditation Apps to Gain Trajectory Boost during 2021-2031 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCEzxHyNzHc
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports