North America to Lead the Kidney Cancer Diagnostics Market in Terms of Revenue, Finds Fact.MR
Fact.MR, in its latest research, anticipates the global kidney cancer diagnostics market to witness an impressive expansion at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period 2021 to 2031.
Tremendous transformations have been witnessed over the recent past, in the management and diagnosis of renal cell carcinoma (RCC), or, kidney cancer.
Numerous discoveries, trails, and studies have been taken in active surveillance, renal biopsy, as well as minimally-invasive thermal ablation, on the back of surging diagnosis rate of the small renal masses, observed usually among individuals with high morbidity risks, undergoing operative treatment. These factors are expected to fuel growth of the global kidney cancer diagnostics market.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=56
Older population are most commonly affected by kidney cancer. Diagnosis of old-aged patients makes kidney cancer diagnostics an intricate chapter in the medical books. MRI and CT scan are staple diagnosis procedures in the global market for kidney cancer diagnostics, however, patients are anticipating the emergence of advanced and more effective diagnosis tests.
Moreover, this urge to upgrade the diagnostic approach for kidney cancer patients is also resonated by medical organizations as they continue to direct heavy investments in research & developments of new diagnostic procedures.
Improvements in early diagnosis tests have translated huge profits for market players, and these companies are also partnering with medical research organizations to develop diagnostic methods that can concurrently lower the maturation pace of tumor between multiples stages of kidney cancer.
9 Estimations from Fact.MR’s Report on the Global Kidney Cancer Diagnostics Market
- Based on end-users, the hospital-associated labs will remain preferred in the market for kidney cancer diagnostics, and are expected to account for the largest revenues over the forecast period.
- Independent diagnostic laboratories are estimated to remain the second largest end-users in the global market for kidney cancer diagnostics.
- Cancer research institutes will register the fastest expansion in the market during the forecast period.
- Immunochemistry tests will remain sought-after in the market for kidney cancer diagnostics, and revenues from these tests will account for US$ 351.8 Mn by 2022-end. Among test type, Immunochemistry test is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR through 2022, followed by the complete blood count test.
- Urine analysis is anticipated to remain the second most lucrative tests for diagnosis of kidney cancer across the globe.
- Revenues from blood chemistry tests related to kidney cancer diagnostics are expected to remain comparatively lower in the market over the forecast period.
- North America will continue to account for the largest revenues in the kidney cancer diagnostics market, followed by Europe.
- Market for kidney cancer diagnostics in Europe will register a relatively higher CAGR than in North America throughout the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to remain the fastest growing market for kidney cancer diagnostics over the forecast period.
Request More Information about Report Methodology https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=56
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for kidney cancer diagnostics, which include NeoGenomics Laboratories, Myriad Genetics Inc, NanoString Technologies Inc., Rosetta Genomics, Sysmex Corporation, Illumina, Inc., Roche Holding AG, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Abbott Laboratories.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Veterinary Endodontics Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the Veterinary Endodontics market offers an unbiased analysis on the opportunities and trends through 2021 and beyond. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining market growth. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the challenges, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Therapeutic Support Surface Market: A detailed assessment of Therapeutic Support Surface Market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the market along with their product portfolios enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Computer-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery Market: Fact.MR delivers a detailed analysis on global Computer-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery Market with the strategies and competitive landscape for the upcoming period. The key players’ market share data provided by the report given you a detailed insights on the shortcomings and forthcomings of the market for the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.