Uptake of RT-PCR Tests Is Surged Amid the COVID-19 pandemic : Report Fact.MR
As per data from the World Health Organization, millions of deaths can be attributed to diseases such as cancer and HIV each year. Further, the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 virus has also created massive demand for effective diagnostics processes. The PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market has been gaining traction in recent years on the back of investments by PCR diagnostic test manufacturers towards the incorporation of molecular testing technologies for fast real-time results and automated operations, with minimal risks of false positives and negatives.
PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics is also finding growing roles in a number of other healthcare sectors, including forensics and genetics, which are likely to bode well for the PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market in the foreseeable future. Digital PCR, in particular, is projected to reflect fast growth, owing to higher accuracy and sensitivity in the quantification of molecular materials.For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5247
“Widespread incidence of target ailments, including cancer and COVID-19, coupled with technological advancements for faster results and automated work processes are likely to provide leverage to the PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market in the long term,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market Report
- Real-time PCR technologies are estimated to hold major market share, supported by higher research & development investments by market players and improved awareness about molecular diagnostics among patients and healthcare professionals.
- North America is the leading regional markets for PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics, followed by Europe, owing to faster regulatory approvals and access to new healthcare technologies.
- Oncology diagnostics is expected to surge in the near future driven by growing number of patients and investments towards modernization of healthcare facilities with government aid, providing impetus to the PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market in emerging economies.
- The COVID-19 outbreak, which has had a worldwide impact, is projected to positively influence the prospects of the PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market, aided by emergency authorization for new products being given by regulatory bodies.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5247
Global PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
- Traditional PCR
- Real-time PCR
- Digital PCR
- Infectious Diseases Testing
- HCV and HBV
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Hospital Acquired Infection
- Respiratory Infections
- Oncology Testing
- Genetic Testing
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic and Research Centers
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5247
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Key Players Focus on New Product Launches and Regulatory Approval
Abbott Laboratories, Elekta AB Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., bioMerieux SA, Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Qiagen NV, Hologic Inc, Grifols SA, Genomic Health, and Seegene Inc. are some of the more prominent players operating in the PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market. Leading market players have been observed investing significant resources towards product development and launch strategies, and pushing for faster regulatory approvals to gain an edge over the competition. Market players are also focused on leveraging short term opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- For instance, in October 2020, Abbott Laboratories announced the receipt of FDA approval for its PCR covid-19 antigen test, under emergency use authorization, for the company’s BinaxNow COVID-19 Ag Card, which provides rapid results similar to an over-the-counter pregnancy test.
- BioMérieux has also announced regulatory clearance for its Vitek 2 AST Gram Negative Ceftazidime test, to trace gram-negative bacilli bacteria, which is compatible with the company’s proprietary Vitek 2 Compact and Vitek 2 molecular diagnostics platforms.
- Similarly, Roche Diagnostics has also received FDA approval for its Cobas RT-PCR test, aimed at detecting the BK virus, which is designed to run alongside the business’ Cobas 8800 and 6800 diagnostic platforms.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com Press Release:https://www.factmr.com/media-release/1710/global-pcr-and-real-time-pcr-molecular-diagnostics-market