Brazil Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry Report 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry in Brazil - Forecast and Analysis 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In March 2021, Brazilians began receiving the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The pharmaceutical and healthcare market in Brazil is the biggest in Latin America. The Brazilian pharmaceutical market is also one of the most attractive markets in the Americas regions. With a high burden of diseases, the pharmaceutical sector in the country is poised for fast growth despite the pandemic. The industry is dominated by generic products.
Though there will be some short-term impacts felt on the market from the COVID-19 pandemic, the expenditure on healthcare and pharmaceuticals will continue to increase in the coming years. With many changes and a new business strategy in place, the Brazilian healthcare industry is today one of the most attractive globally, drawing investments from all over the world.
The report covers the following data:
- A brief overview of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in the Americas and a snapshot of the sector across some leading and underperforming markets of the region.
- An in-depth coverage of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in Brazil by sectors along with an analysis of how the COVID-19 pandemic is effecting the industry.
- We analyze the segments of prescription drugs, generic drugs, OTC medicines, and also analyze the landscape for medical research and clinical trials in Brazil.
- A SWOT analysis of the Brazilian pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- A Porter's Five Forces Strategic Analysis of the Brazilian pharmaceutical and healthcare Industry is included that looks at the bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, competitive rivalry in the industry, and the threat of new entrants and industry substitution.
- We take an up-close view of the regulatory framework governing the Brazilian pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, and the challenges being faced in terms of intellectual property rights.
- Competition in the industry, along with an in-depth analysis of the both the domestic and multinational players in the sector like Ache, Cristalia, Eurofarma, EMS, Medley, GlaxoSmithKline, Roche, Sanofi, and many others is included.
- A detailed forecast of the Brazilian pharmaceutical and healthcare industry by segments completes this comprehensive analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
A. Executive Summary
B. Industry Definition
C. Brief View of the Americas Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Sector
D. Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry in Brazil
D.1 Impact of COVID-19 on the Industry
D.2 Pharmaceutical Sector Analysis
D.3 Healthcare Sector Analysis
D.4 Market for Prescription Drugs
D.5 Market for Patented Drugs
D.6 Market for OTC Medicines
D.7 Market for Generic Drugs
D.8 Medical Research & Clinical Trials in Brazil
E. Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry in Brazil: SWOT Analysis
E.1 Strengths to Build Upon
E.2 Weaknesses to Overcome
E.2 Opportunities to Exploit
E.4 Threats to Overcome
F. Brazil Pharmaceutical Industry: Porter's Five Forces Strategy Analysis
F.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
F.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
F.4 Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
F.5 Threat of New Entrants
F.6 Threat of Substitutes
G. Chronic Medical Conditions in Brazil
G.3 Cardiovascular Diseases
H. Regulatory Framework of the Industry
H.2 Regulations Governing Generic Drugs
H.3 Challenges with Intellectual Property Rights
H.4 TRIPS & Compulsory Licensing
H.5 Challenges with Counterfeit Medications
H.6 Pricing & Reimbursement Regime
H.7 Regulations Governing Manufacturing Standards
H.8 Regulations Governing Marketing of Pharmaceuticals
I. Import/Export of Pharmaceuticals in Brazil
J. Competition in the Industry
J.1 Competitive Landscape
J.2 Competition in Generic Drugs
J.3 Competition in the Pharmacy Sector
J.4 Competition in Drug Distribution
K. Forecast: Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry in Brazil
K.1 Outlook of the Pharmaceutical Industry
K.2 Outlook of the Healthcare Industry
K.3 Outlook for Prescription Drugs Sector
K.4 Outlook for Patented Drugs Market
K.5 Outlook for OTC Medicine Market
K.6 Outlook for the Generic Drugs Market
L. Major Industry Players
- Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos SA
- Cristalia Produtos Quimicos Farmaceuticos Ltda (Cristalia)
- EMS Sigma
- Medley Industria Farmaceutica Ltda
- Merck & Co. Inc. (MSD)
- Sanofi SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gstc2e
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900