Silane Coupling Agents Market: Epoxy, Vinyl, Amino, Acryloxy, Methacryloxy - Global Forecast to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Silane Coupling Agents Market by Type (Epoxy, Vinyl, Amino, Acryloxy, Methacryloxy), Application (Rubber & Plastics, Adhesives & Sealants, Paints & Coatings), End-Use Industry, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Silane coupling agents market is estimated to be USD 1.2 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2026.
The growth is due to the growing demand for rubber & plastics, paints & coatings and other applications throughout the world. The rising demand from the automotive and building & construction sectors in developing countries such as China and India are driving the market.
North America and Europe have introduced stringent regulations for tire labeling and fuel efficiency which act as drivers for the silane coupling agents in the production of green tires. Also, the new trend of low VOC paints & coatings is now changing the focus of the industry toward powder coatings.
Others is expected to be the fastest-growing type in the silane coupling agents market during the forecast period.
Others is the fastest-growing type segment in the silane coupling agents market. The growing demand for sulfur silane coupling agents in green tires manufacturing is driving the growth of other segments. It accounted for a share of about 24.9% of the silane coupling agents market, in terms of value, in 2020.
Rubber & plastics is expected to be the fastest-growing application in the silane coupling agents market during the forecast period.
Rubber & plastics is the fastest-growing application segment in the silane coupling agents market. Rubber & plastics applications dominated the coupling agent market due to the growing usage of green tires. The need for high fuel efficiency and better performance has raised the demand for green tires. These tires are made using silica-silane technology and are easy to recycle or dispose of. In addition, regions such as North America and Europe have issued new norms about pollution and tire labeling. It accounted for a share of about 36.0% of the silane coupling agents market, in terms of value, in 2020.
APAC is the largest market for silane coupling agents.
APAC is the largest and market for construction silicone sealants, with China being the major emerging market. APAC accounted for the largest share of the Silane coupling agents market in 2020. The market in the region is growing because of increased foreign investments because of cheap labor and the availability of raw materials.
The demand for silane coupling agents in APAC is expected to increase in the next five years, due to many ongoing and upcoming building & construction projects, and industrial projects in Southeast Asian countries. High economic growth and heavy investments in these applications play a key role in driving the silane coupling agents market. It accounted for a share of about 35.6% of the silane coupling agents market, in terms of value, in 2020.
The silane coupling agents market comprises major solution providers, such as Dow (US), Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Momentive (US), and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd. (Japan).
- Growing UE of Silane Coupling Agents in Rubber & Plastics Application to Drive the Market
- APAC to be the Largest Market Between 2021 and 2026
- China and Automotive & Transportation Segment Accounted for the Largest Shares
- India to be the Fastest-Growing Market Between 2021 and 2026
- Increased Demand for Silane Coupling Agents in Paints & Coatings
- Increasing Demand from Developing Countries
- Growing Initiatives on Fuel Efficiency and Regulation Compliance
- Rising Demand for Water-Based Coating Formulation
- Decreasing Demand for Plastic Packaging
- Emerging Applications in Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industries
- High Cost of Production
Case Study Analysis
- Gelest, Inc. Launched Its New SivateT E610 Enhanced Amine Functional Silane
- Advanced Polymer, Inc.
- Anhui Feidian Advanced Materials Co., Ltd.
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Gelest Inc.
- Hexpol Rubber Compounding
- Jingzhou Jianghan Fine Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Kettlitz-Chemie GmbH & Co. Kg
- Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Union Silicon Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Nitrochemie Aschau GmbH
- Power Chemical Corporation
- Qingdao Hengda Zhongcheng Technology Co., Ltd.
- Rayton Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sri Impex Pvt. Ltd.
- Struktol Company of America, LLC
- Supreme Silicones
- Tangshan Sunfar New Materials Co., Ltd.
- TCI Europe N.V.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Wacker Chemie Ag
- WD Silicone Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/56f3hs
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900