Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) Pipeline Landscape Research Report 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) - Drugs In Development, 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Low Back Pain - Drugs In Development, 2021, provides an overview of the Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Low back pain can happen anywhere below the ribs and above the legs. Causes of low back pain include overuse, strain, or injury, aging, arthritis, illness and cancer involving the spine. Symptoms include tingling or burning sensation, a dull achy feeling, or sharp pain and weakness in legs or feet. Treatment includes pain medications such NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) or opioids and muscle relaxants.
Low Back Pain - Drugs In Development, 2021, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Low Back Pain and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 8, 18, 11, 4, 2 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System)
Key Topics Covered:
- Low Back Pain - Overview
- Low Back Pain - Therapeutics Development
- Low Back Pain - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Low Back Pain - Drug Profiles
- Low Back Pain - Dormant Projects
- Low Back Pain - Discontinued Products
- Low Back Pain - Product Development Milestones
- Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos SA
- Adynxx Inc
- Allodynic Therapeutics LLC
- Amplicore Inc
- AnGes Inc
- Axsome Therapeutics Inc
- BioRestorative Therapies Inc
- Bol Pharma
- Camurus AB
- Causeway Therapeutics Ltd
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Inc
- Daewon Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Eli Lilly and Co
- Ethismos Research Inc
- Evero Health Ltd
- Frontier Biotechnologies Inc
- Gador SA
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co Inc
- Imbrium Therapeutics LP
- Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Inspyr Therapeutics Inc
- Intec Pharma Ltd
- Laboratorios Silanes SA de CV
- MD Biosciences GmbH
- Mesoblast Ltd
- Navipharm Co Ltd
- Panacea Biotec Ltd
- Persica Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Pfizer Inc
- Qingdao Chia Tai Haier Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Scilex Holding Co
- Sclnow Biotechnology Co Ltd
- Shionogi & Co Ltd
- Spine BioPharma LLC
- Stayble Therapeutics AB
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd
- Tris Pharma Inc
- Valenta Pharm
- Vertanical GmbH
- WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Xgene Pharmaceutical Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nm5bja
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900