Global Juvenile Macular Degeneration Report on Drugs In Development, 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease) (Ophthalmology) - Drugs In Development, 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an overview of the Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Juvenile macular degeneration is a series of inherited eye disorders that affects children and young adults. The most common form of juvenile macular degeneration is Stargardt disease. Stargardt's disease is an inherited autosomal recessive syndrome. Signs and symptoms include blurry or fuzzy vision, dark, empty spots in the center of vision and difficulty reading or performing detail work. Risk factors include arteriosclerosis, hypercholesterolemia, smoking and hypertension.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews the key players involved in therapeutic development for Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 5, 2, 9 and 9 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- 4P-Pharma SAS
- Alkeus Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Alpine Biotherapeutics Corp
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corp
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- Beam Therapeutics Inc
- Belite Bio Inc
- Biophytis SA
- Cardax Inc
- Copernicus Therapeutics Inc
- Curative Biotechnology Inc
- Generation Bio Co
- Grupo Ferrer Internacional SA
- IVERIC bio Inc
- Katairo GmbH
- Kubota Vision Inc
- Lysoclear Inc
- Mediphage Bioceuticals Inc
- Nanoscope Therapeutics Inc
- Oak bay Biosciences Ltd
- ProQR Therapeutics NV
- ReVision Therapeutics Inc
- Shape Therapeutics Inc
- Spark Therapeutics Inc
- Stargazer Pharmaceuticals Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hqw0ep
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900